Thread: Hi from Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Utah

Hello, I am Stormie and I live in Utah. I have 2 great kids, a daughter (Madison) who is 9 and a son (Aidyn) who is 6 1/2. I am married to the love of my life & best friend Paul.

Besides raising my 2 kids, I also babysit 2 other kids. A 6 year old girl & a 10 month old baby boy. Although it does not bring in a ton of extra money, every little bit helps. And it allows me to do my school stuff. I am currently a junior at Kaplan University with my major being legal studies (pre-law) It is a lot of work but I truly enjoy learning all about the law.

I guess since this is a scrapbooking forum I should talk about that, lol I have been doing traditonal scrapping for about 6 years now & digital on and off for 4 years. I have currently gotten back into it and LOVE all the great kids I can find online, especially Gingers! My only problem is that I spend way too much time doing LO's and neglect other things, lol I actually had to limit myself the amount of time I can "play" because otherwise I would spend all my free time scrapping.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better & see the wonderful work that you do.

Stormie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from Utah

Hi.. You definitly picked a great place to join. The ladies here are amazing. Ginger and her team make this a fun place and they are always willing to lend a hand when one is needed. Just a fun place to be. Look forward to seeing your pages. Welcome Aboard..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from Utah

aww.. you are so sweet :bashful:
    Welcome stormie!! I hope you have lots of fun here!! You should join us for a speed scrap, they are so fun and you get a LO done in under 2 hours!!
    Can't wait to see some of you LO's!!