Post Thanks / Like

Default Over Gallery Uploads for Day?

It keeps saying I am over gallery uploads for the day? but I have only uploaded 3 layouts today?? NOT 8??? why is this? also I am still having issues with credits cutting off.. no matter what I do. I have to go back and edit almost every layout.. I have tried every trick people have told me.. and no matter what,.. same issue

Ct for: Kim Jensen, Two Tiny Turtles, Michelle Godin, Tickled Pink, Sugary Fancy, Corndilla Designs, OSD, Heather Joyce

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Over Gallery Uploads for Day?

Are you adding them to more than one gallery (say your personal, a challenge and the designer)? If so, that counts as 3.

Also, it's within a 24 hour period, not calendar date (so if you uploaded at 7 last night, your daily total isn't reset until 7 tonight).

If neither of these is the issue, send a note to Ginger using the Contact Us link so she knows there is an issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, Just uploaded to member galleries.. and I uploaded 5 yesterday .. so that may be the issue? I will wait a few hours and try again.. thank you hun!

Ct for: Kim Jensen, Two Tiny Turtles, Michelle Godin, Tickled Pink, Sugary Fancy, Corndilla Designs, OSD, Heather Joyce

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the ULs go by 24 hours and are not reset at midnight, so you may have uploaded them in the afternoon, and tried again this morning and it said you were over the limit ;) Wait an bit and try again!

About the credits, have you waited unitl the 2nd page to enter the credits? That seems to work for most people (myself included)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Credits also get cut-off if you've got the wrong apostrophe. Instead of a ' you end up with a
    You have to have the ' and not the other.