Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Indiana!

I'm new to Gingerscraps (I keep wanting to call it gingersnaps lol) but I've been around the digiscrap world for a very long time! I saw some info on Survivor somewhere on facebook so came on over to check it out and did sign up. You have a boat load of challenges in the forum, which makes me a very happy camper! I haven't even downloaded the Welcome kit yet, but I'm excited to be here! My youngest daughter is graduating from high school this year and requested a photo book of her life (thanks for all the notice, Katie!). I've got my work cut out for me and yes, I work full time outside of the home. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and SO want to find a home on the web (other than facebook). I'm up way too late tonight - have to be at work at 7am, so I'll be back later on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from Indiana!

Welcome here at GingerScraps, I am sure you will find a pretty place as your home here. Canīt wait to see the pages you will do for your photobook.

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! Wow! A life book! That is great! I can't wait to see it!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps!

My Blog Digital Layouts by 3BluEyedBabies FB

Proudly creating for Colie's Corner, 4MyBabiesScraps, & True North Scraps

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

HI there!! So happy to have you here at Gingerscraps!!

Wow...a lifebook, no pressure, right?! LOL! The challenges will surely help you get that complete in no time. And you also joined Survivor!! That contest is sure a lot of fun and inspiration!! Can't wait to see all your pages!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pammy! Welcome to Gingerscraps! Wow, I guess you better get started on that life book, huh? ;) I'm sure if you do all the challenges each month, plus Survivor, you'll make a huge dent in it.
    I'm glad you're here and look forward to seeing your layouts!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps, I'm new here myself, but already I know I love this site. The challenges are SUPER!! They are generic enough that many topics will fit, which I love. Don't forget to check out the store - they've got some great designers I recognize from other scrapbooking sites and some new (favorite) ones! Good luck with the Survivor Challenge - I didn't sign up because I will be gone when the first challenge is posted so didn't want to get "kicked out of the fair" the first week! I might just do the challenge for fun then sign up next time! (I love your pup in your avatar.)

Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to GS, so happy to have you join us

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki