Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings from Central Oregon!

It's FINALLY snowing here! I can't believe it. Really, I thought it would never come (which would have been just fine in my book.) Thought I'd pop in and say HELLO! I'm a mom of two beautiful girls, 4 and 6. I was a memeber of this community before but it's been a while. I've changed my handle and my life since then so I'm starting fresh. Some of you may remember me, some may not. It's all no problem. I came out of a pretty rough physical and mentally abusive relationship that no one knew about and I used Scrapbooking as a way to try to show the world that there wasn't a problem. I fell into a pretty deep depression and looked towards bad habits as my escape. My ex used this against me and took my kids. So, I left scrapbooking because it just reminded me of my babies and made me sad. Now, I've changed my life and I couldn't be happier sharing it with the world. You'll see my present and my future from here on out! I'm excited to share my life with you again and this time the happy moments are truly happy!

2. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Greetings from Central Oregon!

Hi Jenna! I'm relatively new here, so I don't remember you from before, but I'm really glad you're here! You have an amazing story. I'm so excited to see your creations and share your joy!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jenna, Welcome back to Gingerscraps! I love your positive attitude after all you have been through and look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome here at GS, think we donīt know us, but now we can change it. Letīs have a good time.

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back to digi and it sounds like life has changed for the better for you. Happy you are her. Jump in and have fun with us.
    m
    Michelle

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back and so happy things have been positive for you! Scrapbooking is also a great way to document the good as well as the bad. Great to have you here and can't wait to see your creations!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Jenna, I'm glad to hear that you are "back in the saddle" again and can move on to be a healthier you! Journaling is awesome and sometimes helpful therapy, lol. Happy to have you back here playing

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back! I think there is a certain amount of healing that comes from documenting our lives--the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful! So glad you are giving it another try!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back! Congrats to you for freeing yourself from such a terrible situation and for having such a wonderfully positive outlook. Looking forward to getting to know you!
    http://forums.gingerscraps.net/signaturepics/sigpic13501_5.gif

Post Thanks / Like

welcome back, so happy to have you join us!!!!

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast