Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I've lost my running mojo but...

I'm so impressed with all of you runners! I've NEVER been a runner...never really been athletic at all. I was the kid always chosen last in sports. On the weekend, I would sit in my room and read. So, digital scrapbooking is about all the exercise I get ;) Well, I guess I walk when I go to Disneyland (maybe that's a good reason to renew my pass - it's my exercise!)
    I always thought I would do the Disneyland 1/2 marathon for my 50th birthday (it's always right around my birthday in January), but after this birthday (I'm 48), I decided that I'm going to give that one up along with skydiving!

Post Thanks / Like

Well…I was always picked last in sports too, not skilled AT ALL. But I like to say that everyone is a runner, if you want to be. It's sort of meditative...

Anyway, don't' give up on Disney, I'd LOVE to do all those races too! Someday…when we get back from Japan. But if you still want to, do it! You can run/walk it if you want. All sorts of runners/walkers do the races

Quote Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
    I'm so impressed with all of you runners! I've NEVER been a runner...never really been athletic at all. I was the kid always chosen last in sports. On the weekend, I would sit in my room and read. So, digital scrapbooking is about all the exercise I get ;) Well, I guess I walk when I go to Disneyland (maybe that's a good reason to renew my pass - it's my exercise!)
    I always thought I would do the Disneyland 1/2 marathon for my 50th birthday (it's always right around my birthday in January), but after this birthday (I'm 48), I decided that I'm going to give that one up along with skydiving!

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

3. Likes dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zenjen View Post
    Well…I was always picked last in sports too, not skilled AT ALL. But I like to say that everyone is a runner, if you want to be. It's sort of meditative...

Anyway, don't' give up on Disney, I'd LOVE to do all those races too! Someday…when we get back from Japan. But if you still want to, do it! You can run/walk it if you want. All sorts of runners/walkers do the races
    Thanks for the encouragement, Jen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12