Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've lost my running mojo but...

I've been lazy about running lately. In fact I just scrapped about it. I need to get my behind in gear and get back on track! Just when everyone is sarong resolutions and still going strong, not even out of January yet, I am over here slacken'!! LOL

BUT

Suddenly my scrapping mojo is in full swing! I scrapped more this week than I have in months! I have a stress situation going on so I think I am scrapping to escape, LOL

How about you all, how are those resolutions coming and how is your "mojo"?

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

2. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I've lost my running mojo but...

Sorry you're under stress, but yay for scrapping like crazy!! I'm with you on the running mojo, its not a resolution (well maybe one from LAST NEW YEARS) but I ran all last winter, spring & summer, and this fall and winter I've been horrible!! I blame the early RIDICULOUSLY cold weather we've been having. So we did set up the treadmill upstairs, but I bet I've only been on that 3 times....I need to get my butt in gear (but cant now because I threw my back out on Friday, and I'm pretty sure I wont be running yet! I can barely walk without pain! :P )
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

4. Likes zenjen liked this post
    Dislikes zenjen disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My running mojo has been hit and miss. I finally had to set a goal of running another half marathon, or otherwise, I think I would just be running randomly instead of with a purpose. I just added in running sprint intervals twice a week, and I have to say... I still am not digging those, but the trainer said it would make me stronger. YUCK to intervals, but YAY to stronger! But, the gym mojo has been pretty strong, so that is good. Scrapping wise... it has been hit and miss. It goes strong for a couple weeks and then I notice I get overwhelmed. However, I still get excited when I am complete with a LO. It makes me smile that a picture I took can be that cool on paper! Glad your mojo is going great! It is always nice when that happens.

6. Likes trina513, zenjen liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Yay for scrapping more!! But I hear ya on the running (well, jogging/hiking for me) I was really good about it last summer and fall. Come December it was over. Holidays and the cold weather got me busy and lazy. This January I've only gone about about 5 times...and it's already the 29th!! UGH!

Geesh, I've got a wedding to go to in April...in HAWAII!! I need to get in shape for that, LOL!

8. Likes zenjen, dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I liked and and disliked your post, lol. Liking the fellow runner woes, but disliking the thrown out back. Hope you are better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    Sorry you're under stress, but yay for scrapping like crazy!! I'm with you on the running mojo, its not a resolution (well maybe one from LAST NEW YEARS) but I ran all last winter, spring & summer, and this fall and winter I've been horrible!! I blame the early RIDICULOUSLY cold weather we've been having. So we did set up the treadmill upstairs, but I bet I've only been on that 3 times....I need to get my butt in gear (but cant now because I threw my back out on Friday, and I'm pretty sure I wont be running yet! I can barely walk without pain! :P )

10. Thanks trina513 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

So, I signed up for another half as well, for the same reason...a training purpose. In the past that has always helped...not this time. I recently took on teaching yoga four times a week and I am struggling with fitting both in. I do need to up my cardio though, so gotta get a fire under my buttocks! Lol. Good luck with your half and intervals...I like them as a change of pace. Pardon the pun,

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeladee View Post
    My running mojo has been hit and miss. I finally had to set a goal of running another half marathon, or otherwise, I think I would just be running randomly instead of with a purpose. I just added in running sprint intervals twice a week, and I have to say... I still am not digging those, but the trainer said it would make me stronger. YUCK to intervals, but YAY to stronger! But, the gym mojo has been pretty strong, so that is good. Scrapping wise... it has been hit and miss. It goes strong for a couple weeks and then I notice I get overwhelmed. However, I still get excited when I am complete with a LO. It makes me smile that a picture I took can be that cool on paper! Glad your mojo is going great! It is always nice when that happens.

12. Likes dodgeladee, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on the wedding training. Holidays and winter are hard. But I am determined February will be better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    Yay for scrapping more!! But I hear ya on the running (well, jogging/hiking for me) I was really good about it last summer and fall. Come December it was over. Holidays and the cold weather got me busy and lazy. This January I've only gone about about 5 times...and it's already the 29th!! UGH!

Geesh, I've got a wedding to go to in April...in HAWAII!! I need to get in shape for that, LOL!

msbrad is offline *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Yay for scrapping mor. me too. As for exercising....I'm pretty good about going to the gym, but I don't run.
    best of luck getting back into your exercise routine.
    m
    Michelle

15. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah we have 4 weddings this summer/fall, that should be motivation to get my butt in gear, then I can go dress shopping! Ha ha!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

17. Likes dodgeladee, zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! You teach yoga?? That is awesome. I tried Pilates ONCE! That whole thing was so awkward, but I hear LOTS of people that love Yoga that say they get stronger from it. I wonder if it helps with flexibility. That would be nice. Congrats on signing up for another half. I get it about trying to fit it all in. Currently i am going to the gym at 4:30 am to get my gym time in and my run. Somedays it would be so much nicer to just stay in my nice warm bed! We are going to Duluth MN in June to run another full marathon. it has been a while since I ran one. Hopefully I can run it without puking at the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast