Post Thanks / Like

Default Gallery downloads

I do understand a limit of ten layouts a day but I would like to verify what counts. If I download to a member gallery but would like it to also be in a challenge and the designers gallery I am stick using up three downloads for just the one? That would mean I could only do 3 challenges a day or not credit the layout in the designer's gallery or in my gallery. Please let me know what you recommend doing. In other galleries if you don't put in your gallery first when that challenge or designer quits you layout is also deleted. What galleries do you suggest? Just the one or multiple. When I work on layouts I can sometimes do five a day and if I am working on your challenges and credit to each gallery I can only add three a day. Please help.
    Katherine

trina513 is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gallery downloads

Yes that would count as 3 uploads. To get credit for the challenge, it must go in the challenge gallery, and its always nice to also put it in the designers category as well. If I'm not mistaken, if you put it in those two, doesn't it automatically go in your gallery? I guess I'm not 100% sure on that! Rarely do I upload more than 3 a day anyways so I don't worry about it ;)

Hopefully someone else can put their input here as well ;)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gallery downloads

What I need someone to try for me as I can't is if you UPLOAD to the challenge gallery only. Then go back and EDIT your post to include multiple galleries does it count then as multiple uploads?? Most galleries that I have been in have a limit of 5 a day.