Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you scrap and chew gum at the same time?

Okay, maybe I'm the only one who has trouble "walking and chewing gum at the same time" LOL!
    When you scrap, do you typically do another activity at the same time? Do you watch TV or listen to music? Do you prefer quiet/alone time?
    I was thinking this today as I'm on my computer & my (teenage) boys are on theirs playing games between school lessons. I don't normally have any other "noise" going because there's always something happening that is distracting enough ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you scrap and chew gum at the same time?

I am a listen to music and scrap kind of girl. I tried to do it with no noise, and I get fidgety.

3. Likes craftytam liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

I can. I can eat, listen to music or the TV. I also like it quiet
    m
    Michelle

5. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thatīs absolutly different - my pc is at the living room and normally my family looks at the tv behind me - - - no problem. But somedays, or "somefilms" I get crazy here and nothing works.

But what I absolutly love: I am an early bird and my family love it to sleep long - - - so if I donīt have to work, I love the hour when everyone sleeps and I drink my first coffee with some photos and a nice kit: just wonderful!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

7. Likes craftytam liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

I like to scrap and munch at the same time, bad combo, lol.... But I like to do it in silence.

When I was a kid, I would do my homework, watch tv, listen to the radio, and talk on the phone.....all at the same time. I would go crazy if I were to do this now, lol!!

9. Likes craftytam, msbrad, dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kpmelly View Post
    Oh thatīs absolutly different - my pc is at the living room and normally my family looks at the tv behind me - - - no problem. But somedays, or "somefilms" I get crazy here and nothing works.

But what I absolutly love: I am an early bird and my family love it to sleep long - - - so if I donīt have to work, I love the hour when everyone sleeps and I drink my first coffee with some photos and a nice kit: just wonderful!
    I totally agree, Melly! I love the peace and quiet when everyone is sleeping in and I can have my cup of tea and sit at my computer in silence

11. Likes kpmelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    I like to scrap and munch at the same time, bad combo, lol.... But I like to do it in silence.

When I was a kid, I would do my homework, watch tv, listen to the radio, and talk on the phone.....all at the same time. I would go crazy if I were to do this now, lol!!
    I was like that as a kid, too, Em...I "couldn't" do my homework unless there was some other noise!

13. Likes emscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can watch a video on YouTube or Netflix while I'm scrapping, and deal with my kids or field a phone call from my husband
    If I can't do more than one thing at a time, I won't end up doing anything. It's just not how my brain works. ADHD for me is very much a mental battle

15. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to get so distracted lately...maybe it's peri-menopause yes, I think I'll blame it on that! I seem to end up doing more surfing than scrapping!

Post Thanks / Like

I digiscrap while watching TV, almost always! I have my laptop in the livingroom so it's natural for me. When I paperscrap, in a different room, I listen to music.

18. Likes craftytam liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast