Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Dance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wii Dance

Has anyone done the Wii Dance? SOOO much fun---especially if you have someone to do it with--right Sista?!;)
    I've recently lost 15lbs and when the weather turned cold had to resort to the boring treadmill but I need to remember to DaNcE more;) My sister and I put it on shuffle mode so we were dancing to rap, country, hip hop, blues, you name it---it was so funny and fun and I was sweating for sure!!

2. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wii Dance

I love dancing and those games are cool! I don't have the game, so I use the videos on youtube. I sweat so much and this is one strategy to lose weight. We could have a challenge some day, this way we can "dance together" and have some fun. Once I challenged myself to dance 10 songs in a row. Of course I didn't choose the faster ones because i'm an obese girl and it's not an easy task for me, but it was fun and the feeling of accomplishment was awesome!

What about starting a game in which we post the song we danced and challenge someone to dance it. The person dances it and dance a second one and challenge a next person?

My daughter loves dancing with me!

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy the wii dance games.... especially this time of year when it is harder to get outside to go for a walk without freezing to death. lol I however am more comfortable exercising and doing such activities alone. I don't know anyone who would do such a thing anyway and my family isn't into it, and nothing is more un-motivational than trying to exercise while everyone else in the house is just being lazy. :S

~*~* CT Member for Seatrout Scraps *~*~

lorigaud is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

I've never tried Wii Dance, but I recently rediscovered Wii Fit and am having fun with it. Maybe I need to check it out, especially since they cut the Zumba classes at my gym during the times that I can go to them.

I'm not really a dance type... but anyone can dance in the privacy of their living room, right? LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

yes! LOL - My daughter has 3 or 4 of them. I even do the little kids ones :P

trina513 is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Dear Friends Designs
    **Lead GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

So jealous that you have someone to dance with! We should bust out ours again, at least the kids will dance with me! It's great exercise, and definitely a nice change from the treadmill!

and YAY to losing some weight!!

I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

My girls have 5 or 6 of them and I have danced a bit to them, but not in awhile. I really should get back to doing them. They are fun to burn some calories. I even invited a friend over for some dancing at one time. Great job at continuing it enough to lose some weight. I need to do that.

Post Thanks / Like

It is so fun! I used to do Zumba at our rec complex but our instructor moved away I actually started doing the kids versions on the wii with the girls, but we finally have an adult one too.

khakisack is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be in for this! My daughter loves to dance and even my baby (20 months) gets his groove on. I should totally dance more! I even have some of the games for the old xbox, but never use them. I'm not that coordinated but I have fun trying!

Quote Originally Posted by DaniAlencar (JB Studio) View Post
    I love dancing and those games are cool! I don't have the game, so I use the videos on youtube. I sweat so much and this is one strategy to lose weight. We could have a challenge some day, this way we can "dance together" and have some fun. Once I challenged myself to dance 10 songs in a row. Of course I didn't choose the faster ones because i'm an obese girl and it's not an easy task for me, but it was fun and the feeling of accomplishment was awesome!

What about starting a game in which we post the song we danced and challenge someone to dance it. The person dances it and dance a second one and challenge a next person?

My daughter loves dancing with me!

Post Thanks / Like

I love to dance - unfortunately, I totally suck at it. I have purchased several of the Wii dance games and cannot do it to save my life - even the kids' version! I can do some of the Michael Jackson one, though - oddly enough. Any hints on how to successfully learn how to do the dance moves? Or any good ones that are super easy to learn and follow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast