Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbie from Smalltown WV :)

Hello Ladies! Thanks for having me.... Looking forward to learning a lot... I do work full time so can't be on the computer as much as I like but hope to get in a few challenges... I am a grandmother of 5 and love taking pics of them... As any grandma would... I also make siggies in CM, some of you may know CM.... Looking forward to getting to know some of you... Again thanks for having me....HUGS

2. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Newbie from Smalltown WV :)

Hello and welcome to GingerScraps!

I work full-time as well, so there's never enough scrapping time, it seems. Grandma of 5--how fun! My mom is also a grandma of 5 as of yesterday afternoon! None of those grandchildren are from me, but still LOL!

Make sure you swing by the welcome wagon to snag off the rad freebies the designers have created for you--they're awesome and will give you freebie stuff to start off doing the challenges.

Hope to see your layouts in the gallery! ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS, I hope you will like it here. I also work full time and have 2 kids, so I know how busy things can get. Please make yourself at home here. The challenges are a lot of fun and I think you'll enjoy them. I look forward to checking out your layouts!

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Ginger Scraps. Yes I'm in agreement with never enough scrapping time. My dad used to live in WV...also in a small town.
    Happy you are here.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps, Alta! I don't think any of us have enough scrapping time! I'm a mom of 3 (21, 14 & 13) and waiting on grandbabies, but in no rush!
    Jump in to the challenges...they're a great way to get motivated and scrap some of those grandbaby pix!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! My parents are both from a small town in WV...Oceana! Love all of the mountains in WV! Beautiful in fall and winter

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps Alta, hope you feel well here! And believe me: I only work on 75% but I never have enough time to scrap everything I would like to do ;). Canīt wait to see your layouts and the grandchildren!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy howdy!! Welcome to GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Alta! Welcome to Gingerscraps! Can't wait to see your layouts! Glad you are here!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Welcome! I don't think there's ever enough time either, but I keep trying to tell myself it would help if I didn't take sooooo many pics, but I just can't seem to listen to myself! I love the challenges and look forward to seeing your work! Glad you are here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast