Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm ready for routine again, how about you?

With winter break coming to an end tonight, I find myself ready for routine again. I always wish for the breaks when my schedule is getting to me and the craziness of like is in full swing and then I am always ready for it all to start again too!

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

2. Likes chigirl liked this post
    msbrad is offline *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm ready for routine again, how about you?

I understand where you are coming from. It's nice to get back into the regular swing of things. As much as I like to travel, I enjoy being home. I have plenty to do here to keep me busy.
    m
    Michelle

4. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am SO ready to be back on a schedule again! I feel that way after all the school holidays (especially summer!). I homeschool my 2 boys, so they don't "go back" to school other than a couple of classes, but it still helps to have the routine of school work.

6. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My DD had a full 2 weeks off for Christmas this year and I'm so ready for her to get back to school! I work from home and even though she's 13 and self sufficient it really messes with my work schedule to have her home all day every day. She's ready to get back too, so that's good

8. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am so ready to get back to normal! Between a snow day before their 2 week Christmas break and today and possibly tomorrow snow day. I am ready to know what day it is! LOL
    Melissa

10. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

YESSS!!! We homeschool and I made the kids start school last week because we HAD to have our routine back. Everyone gets crazy without it. And I end up just sitting on the couch watching TV and eating. Not good!

12. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting for that routine, school was cancelled here (crazy cold, at 9am this morning it was -29*, and with the wind chill it felt like -51* BRRRRRR). So my kids are still on winter break! I wouldn't be too surprised if it was cancelled again tomorrow, but we'll see!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

14. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am so not ready for school again, although I am super excited about the classes I am taking. I will definitely miss free time and going to bed at a reasonable hour instead of staying up reading chapters and writing responses.

I am however ready to find a new apartment and get back into my own place. My routine has been so crazily disrupted by having to move during the holiday season and stay with my mother. I hate not being able to grocery shop as I want to, cook as I want to, have any semblance of alone time where I'm not being walked in on every 15 minutes. And I also miss having access to my computer; it's in my mom's room right now and I hate having to sit in her room to do scrapping stuff.

OK, yes, I miss routine, too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    I'm still waiting for that routine, school was cancelled here (crazy cold, at 9am this morning it was -29*, and with the wind chill it felt like -51* BRRRRRR). So my kids are still on winter break! I wouldn't be too surprised if it was cancelled again tomorrow, but we'll see!
    Oh my goodness, Trina...I can't even imagine that cold!! I hope it warms up for you guys, soon!!

I am also ready for some routine! My kiddos go back to school tomorrow and I am ready. I love them to pieces and love having them here with me, but I am ready for a schedule and for them to have something else to do besides watch tv, play video games, and fight! I think they are ready, too...I know they aren't looking forward to waking up early, but I know they are ready to get back to their routine, too!

17. Likes zenjen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've been reading about all this cold weather, yikes! I'd be an ice cube! Light a fire and cuddle up!

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast