In order to get your rewards You must keep track of your layouts in this tracking thread. Please copy and paste the following in your response. During the month every time you create a layout for a challenge come back to your message and edit it with the link to your layout in the gallery.
Starting March 2014 we will start accumulating points for the challenge collab.
Monthly Challenge Rules -
- You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges.
You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
- Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
- All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
- Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
- Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
- You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.
Complete any 10 challenges, and you will receive a brand new designer collab!
Each month we will offer a brand new GingerBread Ladies collab as a reward for completing the GS challenges.
Complete any 10 challenges, during the month of July 2016, and receive this collab for FREE!!
Slice Of Summer: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
By Designers: Little Rad Trio, Magical Scraps Galore, Pretty In Green
- 1 Full Alpha
- 30 Papers
- 50 Elements
Total Challenges Completed: (PLEASE only post CURRENT month Challenges, I am tracking previous months)
Daily Download Challenge
Designer Spotlight Challenge:
JB Studio journaling challenge
Mini Kit Challenge
Mix It Up Mystery Challenge
Project 365-52 Challenge