Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Scrapbooking Goals

Quote Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
    I think it's awesome that you scrap the every day & icky moments. I try to take photos of those and get layouts done of them once in a while. Sometimes those are the things that are most fun to look back on!
    I like your word for 2014. I've never chosen a word for the year, but I think I'm going to start this year!
    I just have to remember that life isn't always pretty. It's actually come in handy a few times. We're able to track when the kids get sick, and things like that It also helps me learn my camera, which is always a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    Hmmm....I'm quite intrigued, Sarah!! You do an amazing job with it, I love peeking into your life and it's a great way to remember what happened. I use Oh Life almost daily, I really should just bite the bullet and make pages using what I wrote on it. I LOVE that site!!
    Thanks! Julie (Creations by Julie) was my big inspiration!
    I've never heard of "Oh Life"! I have a planner that I have used each year by Log Your Memory but they closed earlier this year. Thankfully, I found another planner designed by a digiscrapper that is a PERFECT replacement. (I've done a video review on it)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    Last year I tried Project 52, started off okay, but totally fell off the wagon, LOL.
    Hopefully I can do it again this year!
    Good luck, Em! I've never been able to complete a PL, P52, 365...or any of those! I think it's too disciplined for me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I just have to remember that life isn't always pretty. It's actually come in handy a few times. We're able to track when the kids get sick, and things like that It also helps me learn my camera, which is always a good thing

Thanks! Julie (Creations by Julie) was my big inspiration!
    I've never heard of "Oh Life"! I have a planner that I have used each year by Log Your Memory but they closed earlier this year. Thankfully, I found another planner designed by a digiscrapper that is a PERFECT replacement. (I've done a video review on it)
    I saw the planner on her blog & was curious. I can't wait to watch your review!

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I set my scrapbooking goals the first time - and itīs tiled.

The first one was to complete my photobooks for 2012 and to start some of the years before. And YES, I get it: my photobooks of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 are complete and they are standing on my board in printed version *YAY*

My second goal was, to do weekly pages, and that is something I donīt get. I had to find out that thatīs not my style. YES I do any layouts every week, but I donīt take photos every week - so thatīs a goal to set again. Will find more time to do "special" fotos - to improve my knowledge of photography and than I can do my pages to "document" my way of photographing.

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

5. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For those wanting to do daily photos, FatMumSlim does an AMAZING monthly prompt list:

http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/

7. Thanks craftytam thanked for this post
    Likes msbrad, craftytam, emscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My scrap goal is simple and sweet....Just Scrap!! I may attempt a combo of a Project 52 and Project Life (are these totally different?). I take tons of photos of events but struggle with capturing the everyday things at times so a week may go by w/o a photo right now.

My word for 2013 was "organize" am I did make a little progress towards this but it is an ongoing goal with 2 kiddos
    Amanda
    **CT: Wimpychompers Creations, Memory Clips, and Lilach Oren Designs

9. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kpmelly View Post
    Last year I set my scrapbooking goals the first time - and itīs tiled.

The first one was to complete my photobooks for 2012 and to start some of the years before. And YES, I get it: my photobooks of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 are complete and they are standing on my board in printed version *YAY*

My second goal was, to do weekly pages, and that is something I donīt get. I had to find out that thatīs not my style. YES I do any layouts every week, but I donīt take photos every week - so thatīs a goal to set again. Will find more time to do "special" fotos - to improve my knowledge of photography and than I can do my pages to "document" my way of photographing.
    Wow Melly! You really made a lot of progress last year!
    I think realizing that weekly pages are not your style is a good thing. It's fun to challenge yourself, but doing a project like that takes a lot of commitment and if you're not totally in to it, it's going to just bog you down.

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

2014---needs to be my year. Well at least a hopeful approach to the year. 2013 started so well then many things added onto my plate.
    I will once again pray for organization along with safety and health for family and pics to scrap the memories.
    m
    Michelle

12. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    2014---needs to be my year. Well at least a hopeful approach to the year. 2013 started so well then many things added onto my plate.
    I will once again pray for organization along with safety and health for family and pics to scrap the memories.
    m
    I totally agree! I NEED this to be my year as well

14. Likes msbrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I scrap whenever I come across a photo that catches my eye or for CT layouts. I don't have a goal but to scrap whenever I can!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast