Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Scrapbooking Goals

You are making an entire book just from Legoland? You must've taken lots of photos!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
    I use scrapping as a creative outlet as well as for preserving memories. My goal is to focus more on the memories. I recently came across some old blog posts of mine that told stories I had completely forgotten. I need to get them onto layouts so that I don't forget them again!

But the only specific goal I'm setting is to finish my LegoLand book!

Post Thanks / Like

I love doing Project Life. I have done it every year since 2009!

Otherwise, my only other goal is to get caught up to the current year. I am have a ways to go for that! ;) HAHA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    You are making an entire book just from Legoland? You must've taken lots of photos!!!
    Yes, yes I did. Between my hubby and I, I think we have at least 500 pictures. MOST of them won't get scrapped. There are a lot of close ups of the different models. But it was THE highlight of our trip to Southern California last year, so I plan on showing off as much as I can. It won't be a large book, but my goal is to make an 8x8 book of just LEGOLand, probably with about 15 pages. I'll also make a couple two page spreads that summarize LEGOLand to put in our entire trip book.

I also need to finish our Galveston Island book from 2011 and now our Alaska trip from this year. :/ And that's just the trips! I feel SO BEHIND.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123