Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scrapbooking Goals

I don't know about you, but 2013 seemed to be gone in a snap for me - which I'm kind of glad for...it's been a challenging year! . Before we know it, it will be 2014!

I've never set scrapbooking goals I seem to be hit & miss with my scrapping - mostly CT layouts...I don't think I'd get any done if I wasn't on CTs!

Do you set scrapbooking goals at the beginning of each year? Do you just "wing-it" and whatever gets done, gets done?

If you set goals, how do you decide what your goal should be? What are your goals for 2014?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Scrapbooking Goals

I only have ONE goal: Scrap the memories that mean the most, but don't just scrap those.
    I'm notorious for scrapping the dishes, the laundry, the icky moments in life. So, I'll be continuing that.

My WORD for 2014 is "Capture" so I think that fits ;)

3. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I use scrapping as a creative outlet as well as for preserving memories. My goal is to focus more on the memories. I recently came across some old blog posts of mine that told stories I had completely forgotten. I need to get them onto layouts so that I don't forget them again!

But the only specific goal I'm setting is to finish my LegoLand book!

5. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't set goals, other than to scrap when I can! I would like to get the photos from our big trip this past summer scrapped but I don't do well with pressure from goal setting so I'll just try to get it done when I can.

7. Likes craftytam liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Last year I tried Project 52, started off okay, but totally fell off the wagon, LOL.
    Hopefully I can do it again this year!

9. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    Last year I tried Project 52, started off okay, but totally fell off the wagon, LOL.
    Hopefully I can do it again this year!
    2014 is going to be your year! There's a FUN SURPRISE for it (that's all I'm saying)

11. Likes emscraps liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm....I'm quite intrigued, Sarah!! You do an amazing job with it, I love peeking into your life and it's a great way to remember what happened. I use Oh Life almost daily, I really should just bite the bullet and make pages using what I wrote on it. I LOVE that site!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I only have ONE goal: Scrap the memories that mean the most, but don't just scrap those.
    I'm notorious for scrapping the dishes, the laundry, the icky moments in life. So, I'll be continuing that.

My WORD for 2014 is "Capture" so I think that fits ;)
    I think it's awesome that you scrap the every day & icky moments. I try to take photos of those and get layouts done of them once in a while. Sometimes those are the things that are most fun to look back on!
    I like your word for 2014. I've never chosen a word for the year, but I think I'm going to start this year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
    I use scrapping as a creative outlet as well as for preserving memories. My goal is to focus more on the memories. I recently came across some old blog posts of mine that told stories I had completely forgotten. I need to get them onto layouts so that I don't forget them again!

But the only specific goal I'm setting is to finish my LegoLand book!
    How awesome is that, to find old stories?! What a treasure!

I think that's a fantastic goal - to finish a trip book. I can't wait to see yhe layouts of your trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mariewilcox View Post
    I don't set goals, other than to scrap when I can! I would like to get the photos from our big trip this past summer scrapped but I don't do well with pressure from goal setting so I'll just try to get it done when I can.
    Marie, I totally understand that! I'm kind of the same way. I don't like the pressure!
    Best of luck getting your big trip scrapped. That will be an awesome accomplishment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast