Post Thanks / Like

Default Your 2013 reflections

I read this really great email today that talked about your 2013 NAILED IT list. Here was the description she gave: What is the TOP 5 NAILED IT LIST of 2013?

Itís an opportunity to look back on the year and make a quick, yet powerful list of accomplishments that you absolutely nailed this past year.

Wouldn't it be cool to scrap that? I think I will try that out. I know for certain I will journal about it. What are your top 5 Nailed its? I will think about mine and get back to ya'll.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Your 2013 reflections

1. I figured out a workable solution to my insomnia that's more natural than taking meds every day (Melatonin, which is naturally made by the body)
    2. I finished NaNoWriMo for another year!
    3. I completed Project 365 (well, I have a few days left, but still!)
    4. I have dealt with bullies on the playground (so to speak) and came away stronger
    5. I have found who my friends are and I'm happier for it!

3. Likes craftytam, dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah! That is so cool about the melatonin! I am glad it is working for you! You have some great accomplishments this year! You should be VERY proud! Congrats and thanks for sharing them!

Post Thanks / Like

I will give this a go although I am winging ot so it may change when I scrap a page.
    1. Dealt with my feelings about having my super smart 8 year old tested which resulted in a new diagnosis of ADHD. She is very high functioning and I refuse to medicate her unless it is a last result.
    2. Changed roles at worked which led to a happier work life.
    3. Within the same month I survived my daughter's urgent care visit, my son's er visited which resulted in emergency surgery, my son's Dr visit for 80+ ant bites (he thought it was just sand at school), my husband's few day hospital stay for chest pains and my 30th birthday.
    4. I have indulged in the little moments with my children and I am thankful to have celebrated a year with my company that allows me to work from my home office and leave work on time to enjoy my family time.
    5. I have made it a point this year to capture the small moments in photos as well as the big ones and have also made it a point of handing the camera over so I am in more shots as well.

Wow that was harder than I thought it would be!!

6. Likes craftytam, dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I love those!! I like the part where you got in more pictures. That is so important!