Post Thanks / Like

Default Stomach flu & wedding anniversary

Well, hubby & I are celebrating our 26th anniversary today! And, in celebration, I woke up to hubby barfing his guts out at 3am. Both hubby & DS have. I'm hoping the rest of us don't get it! I guess our anniversary celebration dinner will be put off until everyone is healthy!
    How about you... Has the flu hit your home yet this year? Any big celebrations coming up soon?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Stomach flu & wedding anniversary

Oh man! Not what I want to be woke up with (anniversary or not!). My oldest son had a fever for two days and was not quite his self last week, this week my 2nd oldest (my one daughter) came home from school yesterday with a fever. I figured it was just the same thing her brother had, then she was throwing up yesterday afternoon - blech! I was thinking this round of sickness was pretty easy until that happened. Now I'm praying the youngest boys don't get it (which at this point will be a miracle as I caught my one year old drinking out of her cup! UGH!)

Happy Anniversary anyways! Hope you get to celebrate soon and the rest of you don't get it!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

3. Thanks craftytam thanked for this post
    Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh poor girl, thatīs really not nice! I still have the "rest" of flu - and so I know how they feel - and believe me itīs hard enough to get it without any anniversary day. Hope they get well soon and nobody else will get it (we get it all except of my hubby) - and when everybody is fit again: make a double party -> about your health and the anniversary!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

5. Thanks craftytam thanked for this post
    emscraps is offline *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

oh no!! hope your family feels better and you can celebrate soon!!

Happy Happy LOVE Day! Maybe lots of hugs and kisses....or sleep and rest

7. Thanks craftytam thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ick! No fun. No flus in our house, but we're probably due. Here's to hoping it passes us again. It'll probably wait till the kids are home for school break and spoil all the Christmas fun.

9. Likes craftytam liked this post