Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo book struggles

Anyone else here struggling with holiday photo books? Please chime in with your own troubles.

I was hoping to complete a 61 page book. I am using Artscow, and have for the last three years. You can either make a 39 page book, or 61. I have enough content for 61. We did a lot of stuff this year that I want to document. But I only have 46 pages done. Their deadline for Christmas shipping is Saturday. I can't get 7 more double page spreads done and the cover and title page done by Saturday. So I'm paring my book down to 39.

msbrad is offline *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Photo book struggles

Where I print the books can be any size [after 20 pages]. I'm trying hard to complete one for a gift.
    m
    Michelle

3. Likes gethane liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*

Post Thanks / Like

WTG you both for creating books with your layouts. My layouts are sitting lonely on the hard drive!!

However, I will be printing out a book for my aunt this Christmas. I made her one before, but it was destroyed in the typhoon in the Philippines.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emscraps View Post
    WTG you both for creating books with your layouts. My layouts are sitting lonely on the hard drive!!

However, I will be printing out a book for my aunt this Christmas. I made her one before, but it was destroyed in the typhoon in the Philippines.
    but YAY for having access to the pages! Another reason to love digital scrapbooking!

6. Likes emscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hurray! I got the (39 page) book done and ordered. I love Artscow Christmas coupons deals. Six books for 78 bucks! On for me, one for my oldest daughter, one for my mom, one for my mother-in-law, one for my grandma and one for my husband's grandma. I figure with that many floating around, one will surely survive . This is my fourth Artscow order. Yes, they aren't the best, and I know that, but I can't afford 30-40 bucks per book and I really like having a book printed every year. My children love looking through the old books.

8. Likes emscraps liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    but YAY for having access to the pages! Another reason to love digital scrapbooking!
    SOOOO true, Sarah!! I am so in love with digi-scrapping. Especially that I can do it at work, too! SHHHH, lol.

Now, I have to remember to always back up layouts, not just kits and pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

I printed out one book with my LO's and wasn't happy since I didnt know I'd have to resize certain ones so they wouldn't get cut off on the edges. I just print them and put them in albums now. Maybe some double page templates will help you out?

Post Thanks / Like

My books have already shipped! Since I was worried they wouldn't get here in time, I shipped them straight to Nebraska though, so I'll have to wait for 11 days to see them.