Week 5 - There's No Place Like Home *VOTE*
VOTING BEGINS- Thursday (Nov 21st) @ 12:30am EST
VOTING ENDS- Sunday (Nov 24th) @ 7:00pm EST
Any votes cast prior to Thursday (Nov 21st) @ 12:30am EST will be throw out.
Any votes cast after Sunday (Nov 24th) @ 7:00pm EST will be throw out.
Who can vote:
- Voting ONLY open to ALL Players and Eliminated Players.
- If you don't have the Survivor Title in your name- next to your avatar- your vote will be thrown out.
- My private Survivor Jury will break any ties.
How to vote:
- Please go look through the Week 5 - There's No Place Like Home gallery- and/or forum - whichever you prefer.
- REMEMBER- This is for the WINNER of Survivor!
This is the time to look back at the players ENTIRE game and base your votes on all Layouts, challenges, relationship building etc.
- Pick your 3 favorite Non-Staff layouts.
- Pick your 2 favorite Staff layouts
- Please PM me (GingerScraps) with the usernames and link to their LO.
- The LO's with the most votes will be the WINNER of SURVIVOR Oz!!
- This vote will be kept private.
How to decide which Layout to vote for:
Please consider the following when making your decisions-
REMEMBER- This is for the WINNER of Survivor!
*This is the time to look back at the players ENTIRE game and base your votes on all layouts, challenges, relationship building etc. Who do you think should WIN Survivor?*
• Did the LO follow the Rules of the Week 5 Challenge?
• LO Quality-
• Shadows, scale
• Color, contrast,
• Flow of LO
• Good use of scrapping technique
• Level of difficulty
• Journaling or use of Word Art to tell what the LO is about
• Overall pleasing to the eye
but...... this is SURVIVOR...... so go ahead and consider your alliances, do you have a player you have bonded with?, are there any players you think are STRONG competition and you want to try to get rid of them? This might be your chance.
THIS IS SURVIVOR!