Post Thanks / Like

Default Not sure what to do...

OK, now I'm even more confused...I had started a thread and now I can't find it! Oh dear...I must be going crazy! lol I also went to the store to try and use my coupon again but I'm seeing kits that are $0.00. It changes once you add them to your cart, that's what I'm guessing the correct price to be ???

Could this be why the coupon may not be working...pricing is "compromised"?

Thanks for all your help!! I greatly appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not sure what to do...

Yep, it is because you have a coupon in your cart
    The coupon mod thinks... Oh with the value of the coupon, you will get this for free!

The best way to avoid this confusion is to remove the coupon, do all your shopping, and once you are done, add the coupon and it will take off the discount.
    Let me know if you need any other help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Not sure what to do...

OK, thank you...off to try again!

Post Thanks / Like

It still isn't working. I deleted the coupon and whole cart and started over but it comes up at full price after attempting again.

Post Thanks / Like

Because the kits you are trying to get are on sale, the GS Store doesn't allow us to use coupons on sale items Correct me if I'm wrong Ginger
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    Because the kits you are trying to get are on sale, the GS Store doesn't allow us to use coupons on sale items Correct me if I'm wrong Ginger
    I wasn't sure if that was why things weren't working but like I said, I sent a PM to "GingerScraps" a week ago to find out whether it was my code or something else but never got an answer. I almost forgot to use it and it came to mind and almost forgot about it again. It would be nice to know for sure what happened, though! Thanks for your help Trina (Trina was my grandma's name, love it! )

7. Thanks trina513 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like the name too ;) Thanks!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glori2 View Post
    I wasn't sure if that was why things weren't working but like I said, I sent a PM to "GingerScraps" a week ago to find out whether it was my code or something else but never got an answer. I almost forgot to use it and it came to mind and almost forgot about it again. It would be nice to know for sure what happened, though! Thanks for your help Trina (Trina was my grandma's name, love it! )
    Wait... I think I remember this, I got a customer service email that same day, and I thought I resolved this with you - so I didn't reply to the PM. A lot of times people send bot a PM and customer service email at the same time. LOL

Many times a coupon will not work unless the item is full priced, you have to wait for the sale to end.
    Is this regarding the CT call code that we passed out? If so, then I'm so sorry that I didn't reply.. I literally got 3 PMs and customer service emails about that same code all withing an hour! LOL, and I replied to them and thought they were all resolved, I'm so sorry that I didn't reply to yours!

10. Thanks trina513 thanked for this post