Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Contestants- *I Survived Week 3*

Congrats to everyone who made it to round 4!

I just wanted to mention that I get comments about my journaling often, even when we aren't in Oz and lots of people say "I wish I could do that" or "I can't do that." Take a look at the layouts from the last 2 weeks and read the wonderful heartfelt journaling; we ALL have it in us! Just keep typing what your heart says in the good and the bad and you can do awesome journaling like every last person who visited Oz has! Crafty people with big hearts can do ANYTHING!

I'm going to bring my big bottle of computer-safe Windex into the Voted off The Island gallery which hasn't been used since 2011 and keep playing along. Ginger has given us great challenges and I want to bring that Technicolor magic back to Kansas! I hope the rest of you join me now that we've escaped Oz!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! So honored to have made it through this week! There were so many great pages, funny and heartfelt alike! Thanks for the votes! I hope everyone sticks around to chat and have fun! I will miss you guys if you don't!

Created with Fresh Start by Simple Girl Scraps
    Proudly Creating for: Kathy Winters, CathyK Designs, Simple Girl Scraps, Crescent Moon Designs
    Ladybug Scraps, The Scrappy Kat, Little Rad Trio, and Susan Godfrey Designs

3. Likes crazyT, ~*Kiana*~, msbrad, ScrappyCoyote, yabby liked this post
    geswho40 is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww, I got voted off, but it's been fun and there are soooo many fantastic LO's, so ladies keep it up and I will be watching and cheering my favs on. Thanks for the fun challenge and all of the hard work that has been put into this. Good luck all!

Made using Owl Be Home by Simple Girl Scraps

5. Thanks scrappinbella thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Whew! I am in for another week. Congratulations to everyone who had layouts this last time around. So many wonderful ones. So much of us "exposed" through all that heartfelt journaling. I plan to have tissues on hand when I look at the new entries. Amazing. We are totally amazing women. Each and every one of us!!

7. Likes crazyT, ~*Kiana*~, yabby, msbrad liked this post
    mamaape is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team Lead

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone who voted! Once again I'm happy to see that the five I voted for are moving on to Week 4 too! Sad to see others go, but happy that I get to stress out for another week. ;)

(*note, stress is all in good fun and I can't wait to see what the new challenge is!!)

9. Likes trina513, crazyT, ~*Kiana*~, yabby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the Survivors! I, sad face, am not one but I will be watching and voting (and taking bribes) from home.

Good luck to all!

11. Likes trina513, crazyT, ~*Kiana*~, yabby, mamaape liked this post
    Dislikes trina513 disliked this post
    mamaape is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team Lead

Post Thanks / Like

*Considers all sorts of bribes*... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Congrats to the Survivors! I, sad face, am not one but I will be watching and voting (and taking bribes) from home.

Good luck to all!

13. Likes trina513, crazyT, yabby liked this post
    emscraps is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone did an amazing job with this challenge!! It sure was a rollercoaster of emotions reading from one page to the next!! Every single one of us has a very blessed life. Thank you Ginger for bringing us all together in this one big crazy, happy, family!

craftytam is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    On a personal note, I have not scrapped in a very long time! I still LOVE the art, and so enjoy looking at others pages. However, years ago, I went through a divorce, and it broke my heart. It seemed that I could not make a page without feeling like I wanted to cry. In every photo, I saw sadness, I saw my kids who were putting on a happy face, and I saw a broken family. I didn't want to just skip years of photos- and felt like someday I would be able to overcome the sadness and create layouts with all the photos. I do not think that will ever happen, so I have decided to just pick up here- now- where we are at this moment. My kids are happy and healthy, time has helped heal. They are amazing kids, and we have a unique and very close relationship. I want to preserve OUR memories!

YOU all have encouraged me, you have given me strength. I hope that in the very near future, you will all see a new layout from me!
    Ginger, I totally understand this. I didn't go through a divorce, but have been through so much heartache in the last several years. There were years of photos that I couldn't even make myself look at, let alone scrap!

Reading through a lot of the emotional, heart-wrenching layouts in the gallery (mine wasn't one of them!) made me realize that scrapbooking these times can help me heal.

I'm so excited that you are at a place where you can start preserving memories again!

16. Likes trina513, crazyT, yabby, scrappinbella, msbrad liked this post
    kpmelly is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to all survivors! Seems to go on quieter now - Im out, but happy with my pages / results. Hope everybody who moves with me had a great time too!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, SusanGodfrey, Lissykay and *yeah*

18. Likes crazyT, yabby, scrappinbella, msbrad liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast