Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Contestants- *I Survived Week 3*

This is one cool thread. Definitely shows that GS is indeed the friendliest place in digi scrap world! So proud to be a part of it! Congrats to all players moving on and sorry to see so many go

GingerScraps is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

I love you all! You are so sweet, thank you all for your kind words.

I have already been thinking about the LO I want to make, hoping to maybe have a little me time this weekend, and I will scrap!

3. Likes yabby, trina513, MSPeeler, MamaCake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am sooooooooooooo IMPRESSED with the immunity winners, that was TOUGH!!!!! Congrats to you all!

5. Thanks yabby thanked for this post
    Likes yabby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ginger...reading this makes me sad and then happy. I am so sorry you have pain that prevents you from doing the very thing that you help all of us do everyday!!! And I know how that feels, we all have "things" that remind us of painful days that we try to avoid. (for me it was a shirt, if you can believe that, that I FINALLY gave away so I would stop coming across it in my closet, LOL)

BUT I am so happy that you decided to make new, happy memories and scrap those. Moving on in that way will probably help the healing even more!

Happy Scrapping!!!! Looking forward to your layouts!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Message to you ALL!!

I want to take a minute to tell you just how much I enjoyed your Layouts this week!
    Even if this is the last week here in Oz, I hope you will have a scrapbook page that you can always cherish.

As I checked all the layouts, going through the gallery and forum, I found myself in tears- blowing my nose one minute ... then laughing and smiling the next.
    The journaling and LO's were just amazing! It has been an honor and privilege to read your journaling. Thank you for letting us into your heart.

On a personal note, I have not scrapped in a very long time! I still LOVE the art, and so enjoy looking at others pages. However, years ago, I went through a divorce, and it broke my heart. It seemed that I could not make a page without feeling like I wanted to cry. In every photo, I saw sadness, I saw my kids who were putting on a happy face, and I saw a broken family. I didn't want to just skip years of photos- and felt like someday I would be able to overcome the sadness and create layouts with all the photos. I do not think that will ever happen, so I have decided to just pick up here- now- where we are at this moment. My kids are happy and healthy, time has helped heal. They are amazing kids, and we have a unique and very close relationship. I want to preserve OUR memories!

YOU all have encouraged me, you have given me strength. I hope that in the very near future, you will all see a new layout from me!

7. Likes yabby liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ginger! I am so sad to read your post. I hope that scrapping can also help the healing further! *hugs *

9. Likes yabby liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345