Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fit Bit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fit Bit

I have had my Fitbit flex for less than a month, but love the effortless sync with my computer/phone, the ability to track my water, foord and the incentive to get my steps in. One night I took 8 laps around the downstairs to meet my goal! Cost at my local Sports Authority was $99
    [SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine, I started out with the fitbit ultra, had it for over a year and it was a daily inspiration to get my steps in, I have now moved onto the flex and cannot say enough positive things about it, I have lost right at 100 lbs since first getting my fitbit and walk about 10,000 steps per day

3. Likes France, ShirleyinCA liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm way late to this thread, but wanted to add that i LOVE mine! I got a FitBit Flex for Christmas and it's been on my wrist ever since. LOL Comfortable to wear and easy to use! Anyone else try one recently?

5. Likes ShirleyinCA liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have never heard of it - but this weekend decided, enough is enough - I have packed on 50+ pounds over the past 6 years and feel terrible. I'm off to check it out right now!

Post Thanks / Like

I was in Sam's today and saw a new product displayed next to the FitBit. The new one was called MisFit Shine. It looked to do the same things, ie, count steps, monitor sleep, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LLinda View Post
    I was in Sam's today and saw a new product displayed next to the FitBit. The new one was called MisFit Shine. It looked to do the same things, ie, count steps, monitor sleep, etc.
    ooh! That one clips on and you don't have to wear it as a bracelet (I get dirty at my work).... that is cool!!

Signature made with
    It's Santa Time by Little Rad Trio

Post Thanks / Like

The FitBit has a clip version (cheaper than the Flex too)

Post Thanks / Like

Fit Bit ~ Never Heard of it, til now. I'll have to look into it.
    Interesting, I'm looking into it now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTqQr3g17tQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oMVKM1rOpU

Post Thanks / Like

I got one FINALLY! Husband surprised me with one! I'd love to be friends if anyone else is on it: https://www.fitbit.com/user/328ZFK

I'm tracking most everything else through MyFitnessPal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/SarahCB1208

I promise I only taunt those that taunt me first :P (unless someone passes me, XD)
    I've only had it for a little over a day but the information you glean from it is AMAZING!

Post Thanks / Like

Alright Sarah! I've had a lot of pedometers/ fitness trackers and they all have their advantages and disadvantages. I've learned that for me, I need a wristband. I lost my clip on fitbit in the park about a month after I got it, so that was $100 down the drain. I loved the app for the UP band the best, but I got the first generation and went through two broken ones before they ended up recalling them. (Though I've heard that the newer ones work much better). I've liked my cheapo ones from Target, but they kept unclipping from my pants, and one ended up in a toilet... so yeah I don't need the clip ones ever again :P Now I have the fitbit Flex, and I like it. I love it when it has a "dance party" on my wrist after I've reached my goal. Two words of advice for Flex users- Be gentle putting the device into the wristband, and don't wear it in the shower or swimming. You can do both without damaging the device, but I was never able to get it completely dry afterward and it started having a musty yucky smell that I could not get rid of. Which turned out to be okay because my rough handling eventually broke the band (see advice #1) I replaced the bands and I'm a lot more careful now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast