Post Thanks / Like

Question Need creative ladies to help with Scavenger hunt for my daughter!!

So my aunt called me about a month ago and asked me if I would want to go to New York on a bus trip to take my daughter (She's 9) to the American Girl store as her Christmas present from my aunt. Of course I said yes! We are going this Saturday and my aunt just called and thought it would be a great idea to have a scavenger hunt to reveal the surprise to my daughter, Avery, that would have her American girl doll (she named her Sophia) holding a Christmas card telling her she is going to New York on Saturday. I love this idea; but I've never put together a scavenger hunt and I need some help!! ANy suggestions?

I'm so excited!! I have never been to New York nor an American Girl store and it is a going to be a dream come true for Avery! So put on your thinking cap all of you creative ladies and help me come up with clues to a scavenger hunt to reveal the big trip!!

My Blog Digital Layouts by 3BluEyedBabies FB

Proudly creating for Colie's Corner

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need creative ladies to help with Scavenger hunt for my daughter!!

I would look for things that she needs to find that relate to going on the trip.
    Like a suitcase or travel bag.
    Clothes.
    And maybe things that she would see on the trip.

Maybe that helped?