Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't get in the chat room.

I can't get in the Chat room. I have tried several time in the last 40 minutes. Keeps giving me an error message.
    Heather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can't get in the chat room.

This is what happens when I hit chat room...

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_90eb5eab1b785ef43d9693640fc81115, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/chatLogin.php:2) in [path]/chatLogin.php on line 9

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_90eb5eab1b785ef43d9693640fc81115, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
    Heather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can't get in the chat room.

I'm so sorry I did not see this until now!!
    Did you get this resolved?

Here are a few reasons why you might not be able to get into the chat room-

Your browser is out dated- simply go see if your browser needs an update. Out chat room is compatible with all updated browsers.

You have too slow, or an unreliable connection- this happens to me personally more often then not. I have unreliable internet, and rarely can get into the chat room without issues. It always freezes up, or just disconnects.

If neither of these are your problem, can you please tell me which browser and version you are using?

Thank you!