Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you for your prayers and thoughts tonight

Wanted to thank everyone.. some of you heard that I ended up in the ER with my hubby tonight.. They thought he had a heart attack.. Lots of fast prayers and thoughts came out and thank you so much to those of you who contacted me and sent love and thoughts.. That is why I love this digi community!!! So many people with so many kind hearts full of love. Jeff is doing good.. they ruled out that he had a heart attack and sent us home tonight with the promise from him that he goes back over to the hospital for a stress test in the morning or Thursday. They will be looking for a blocked artery or any other issues. The tests they did tonight showed no signs of damage to the heart muscle but, of course there is something causing this to happen. So we will figure out what it is and get it fixed!!
    thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.
    And way to go everyone that made it on the next round of survivor. When I found out Jeff was more excited than I was that I got to move on.. I think I was just a little more focused on the thought of loosing someone that means more than life to me. I am excited now and looking forward to the next challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thank you for your prayers and thoughts tonight

So glad to hear it wasn't a hear attack! Hopefully they figure out what was causing all the problems! *bug hugs*
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

3. Thanks crazyT thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Thank you for your prayers and thoughts tonight

Oh thank God! It is good to hear he is ok.. Thanks for letting us know.

5. Likes crazyT liked this post