Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Free until November 2nd. Grab your copy, or send your friends that you want to convert!!! Lol


    http://kianafitzpatrickdesigns.weebl...-giveaway.html


  2. Likes msbrad liked this post
  3. #2
    msbrad's Avatar
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    15,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
    Free until November 2nd. Grab your copy, or send your friends that you want to convert!!! Lol


    http://kianafitzpatrickdesigns.weebl...-giveaway.html
    Love the part about 'want to convert'. I have a friend interested, but that means I am going to have to learn the program...to teach it.
    m
    Michelle


  4. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    I downloaded the program a few weeks ago, but it won't install. And since then my computer has been acting weird and freezing. I don't know much about the software, but thought I would give it a try; don't know what could be wrong.

    My Blog Digital Layouts by 3BluEyedBabies FB

    Proudly creating for Colie's Corner, 4MyBabiesScraps, & True North Scraps






  5. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Thank you. I've been curious about how this program works. I love my photoshop, but am always interested in new products and programs as well. I can't believe what a great deal! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!


  6. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    405
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Thanks, Kiana. I sent the link to my mom & sis.

  7. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    Love the part about 'want to convert'. I have a friend interested, but that means I am going to have to learn the program...to teach it.
    m

    OH MICHI this program is SUPER easy, I'm sure she'll catch on quick!!!!


  8. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Quote Originally Posted by 3BluEYedBabies View Post
    I downloaded the program a few weeks ago, but it won't install. And since then my computer has been acting weird and freezing. I don't know much about the software, but thought I would give it a try; don't know what could be wrong.
    From everything I've seen online, it takes a SUPER long time to download and install, if anything interrupts is it will not install right. Try again. Sorry


  9. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Another MyMemories Giveaway

    Quote Originally Posted by familyhistoryscrapper View Post
    Thank you. I've been curious about how this program works. I love my photoshop, but am always interested in new products and programs as well. I can't believe what a great deal! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
    Awesome!!!! You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by ptktj View Post
    Thanks, Kiana. I sent the link to my mom & sis.

    Awesome!!! You're welcome



    I am an AVID PS user and probably will never convert, however, this program is SUPER easy and has some great features. I have it on my kids PC for them to learn since they've been asking. They love it and it was cheap. And if my PC is ever down, I can still scrap on theirs with all the products I've collected!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •