Thread: Photo Scanning

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Photo Scanning

Love the idea of a portable scanner!!
    Jane
    Happily Designing for Scrap Art Studio

Post Thanks / Like

This is the scanner I have...I love it. Have never used it for negatives though as my older desktop scanner had an awesome negative scanning feature so I pull that big monster out if I want to scan negatives

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-P811BK-P...rtable+scanner

Post Thanks / Like

The most recent episode of The Digi Show had a lady on talking about scanning & digitizing. She had a lot of good information.

4. Thanks scrappingirl thanked for this post
    Likes scrappingirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this thread!! After reading - I looked around on Amazon and I decided on this portable scanner since it took up to 5 x 7 photos. I paid $42.88 for the scanner on Amazon Prime, so no shipping and it arrived in 2 days.

Works wonderfully. I have a Mac, so I have no use for the included Kodak Easy Share software (that works on PC only). I scanned some photos and rather than hooking it into my computer via the included USB cable, I merely removed the adapter card and plugged that into the slot on my Mac.. and bingo! Photos! Very nice scans. I used the default 600 resolution. You can change that to 300.

Very happy! Now I can grab those old photos and go to town! I love not having to raise the lid and do other selections. Thanks again. Great.. no AWESOME thread!!

6. Likes Colleen, StephanieH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a flatbed scanner I use and have been happy with that. I love the results of your photo restoration!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123