GingerScraps is online now Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Week 2 - Something Magical *Tribal Council*

Week 2 - Something Magical *Tribal Council*
    Rules-

• Deadline for layout to be posted is Sunday, October 27th @ 11:59 PM eastern standard time. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Late entries will not be excepted! Plan ahead, and give yourself time to upload and post on time!
    • You must post in TWO places (the tribal council thread for the week and the gallery for the weeks challenge).
    • Layout MUST be posted in the Season 4 *Oz* Gallery Challenge Week 2
    • AND
    • Layout MUST post in "Week 2 - Something Magical *Tribal Council*" in the forum *You are here now*
    • *Remember* Always credit the products you are using, when posting in the gallery. List the credits in the description box when uploading. When checking layouts, I need to be sure all products are from GS designer- so credits are crucial.
    • LO must follow guidelines of the Week 2 - Something Magical challenge.

REMEMBER TO VOTE!!
    When:
    VOTING BEGINS- Monday (Oct 28th) @ 12:30am EST
    VOTING ENDS- Tuesday (Oct 29th) @ 7:00pm EST
    Here is a link with all the info about voting- HERE

In Tribal Council- this is not the place for chit chat or questions
    (it is serious business in here)....
    Just post your LO and link, that is ALL you should post in this thread!
    Direct all comments to the challenge thread, all questions to the questions thread, and head to the gallery to comment on layouts.

Post your LO - Your post MUST also include a link to your LO in the gallery.

Leaving love in the gallery is a great way to show support for your fellow competitors please do so in the Scrapping Survivor Season 4 - Oz Gallery

Chit Chat and trash talk is a fun part of this game.... make alliances, bribe your host ;) have FUN!! The area to do this all is Here- Scrapping Survivor- *Oz*{sign ups and chit chat}! Feel free to start threads, and chat about whatever you would like to chat about.
    One of the great things about this game is the chance to make some lasting friendships!

Have questions specifically about the Week 2 Challenge?
    Please ask them in the Q&A thread specifically for the Week 2 Challenge
    Here is a link- Week 2 - Something Magical *Q&A Thread*
    I will keep a running list of questions and answers updated in the top thread there.
    Last edited by GingerScraps; 10-21-2013 at 05:38 AM.

trina513 is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Week 2 - Something Magical *Tribal Council*

Wow am I nervous! I'm the first one!

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...6066&nocache=1

Journaling: My camera is very magical to me. It has the ability to capture the pure innocence of my children, helping me to remember every moment!

100% GS October 2013 - Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios (AKA Connie Prince & Trixie Scraps), The Photographer by Pixelily Designs, and Say Cheese by Kathy Winters Designs
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

3. Likes MamaCake, ptktj, MSPeeler, NancyC, klgossia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Journaling:
    It's 20-something years old. It's ugly, it's torn, it's faded, but it's mine. It's my comfort when I'm cold and my comfort when I'm sick. I received it as a gift when I was 16 and I have cherished it since. I no longer wear it in public (can you blame me?) and it too awhile for MDH to see me in it. Thank you for always being there for me, my WONDERFUL comfort.

Credits:
    Papers & Elements: "In the Know" by Wendy Tunison
    Template: "Baking Goodness" by Twin Mom Scraps

5. Likes ptktj, klgossia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

100% GS Buffet:
    Designs by Colie's Corner - Lucky Me patterns (papers)
    Trixie Scraps Designs - Lucky Me Elements 1

My magical quilt surprise: Intentions, lots of good intentions, to cut, to sew, to make my own quilt, but after purchasing all the fabric...the stack sat untouched in my closet for years. Then, my beloved gave to me a magical surprise! "Presto chango" the stack became a quilt! He found a local quilting club, snuck the pattern & fabric out of the house, crashed the club, then asked if any of the ladies would be willing to take on the project. Denise completed the quilt just in time for my birthday.

7. Likes klgossia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Journaling Reads:

We found out we were expecting you on June 6, 2008. We were so excited to find out we were having a little girl. There were so many times I almost lost you. The doctor kept telling us to not expect you to make it past the first trimester. Then in early December, I went into pre-term labor. Once again, I was told that you may not make it. However, I was able to carry you full term. You have been such a blessing to us and you make my days worth living.
    Used Precious Bundle of Girl Kit & Alpha & Chasing the Wind by Kathy Winters & Everyday Border Template by Twin Mom
    Link to gallery: http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...lessed&cat=793

9. Likes klgossia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine (image is linked and I linked at bottom just in case)

Link = http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...6120&nocache=1

Journal:
    I’ve researched the Alaskan Malamute for over 9 years. My love for this breed started many moons ago and has been close to my heart since. We’ve lived in apartments since the kids were born and having one was never an option. But that didn’t stop my love and passion for the breed. I’d find and read everything I could online and in books every chance I got, because I knew one day, just one day I’d have one of my own. When we found out we were approved for our home loan, my dream became a little closer. After we moved in we found a great breeder who had recently had puppies, but the price was out of our range after putting our savings into our new home. We decided sadly, we’d have to wait. But to my surprise the breeder liked us so much and knew we’d make the perfect fur-ever home, that she is agreeing to accept payments. It was like “magic” that I now can call the breed I love and have dreamt about all my own. A little Malamute Magic from God above.

11. Likes ptktj, klgossia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...ndi-jo&cat=793

journaling: When I think of the one “person” who has been there for me through everything, it is of course Pandi Jo. Pandi Jo was a Christmas gift when I was 6 years old. From that point on, she has been my companion. When I was hurting or when I was tired as a kid, she was there. When I was in high school hurting because of a friend or a boy, she was there. When I was seriously homesick and missing my family while I was at college, she was there. For a while, she slept somewhere other than my bed (you know, because someone else was there), but she was still there for me. When Cainan and I split up and I was hurting more than I had ever hurt before, Pandi Jo was still there. Yes, I was 30 years old, but she was still there. I have no ideas how many of my tears she has caught in the last 26 years, but I know it is a lot. I love her so much, I cannot make myself give her to the kids....even if having a stuffed animal that is your’s at the age of 32 is a little strange. She will forever be mine and be my rock. I just feel happy when I have Pandi Jo in my arms. Unconditional love and friendship.

13. Likes klgossia liked this post
    MSPeeler is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...6128&nocache=1

Journaling: "Something special to me, is the time our family gets to spend on vacation, especially at Disney World. Each time, we reconnect as a family & remember the fun times that our family experiences together and the memories that will last with us Forever. May 2012"

15. Likes ptktj, klgossia liked this post
    mamaape is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team Lead

Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes kl.winters, klgossia, MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This my lo for week 2:

Good luck everyone!!