Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GingerScraps is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Survivor Sponsor {Trixie Scraps}

Our Survivor Sponsor for the day is Trixie Scraps!

Check out this beautiful collection - exclusively sold in the GingerScraps Shop!!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/search...107&by_title=Y

Here are a few layouts using the "God Gave Me You" collection.

Every year I like to ask our Survivor Sponsors a fun question-
    This years Survivor Question:
    Let's pretend YOU are stuck in Oz, and traveling to visit the Great and Powerful Oz. What would you ask the Great and Powerful Oz to grant for you?

Here is her answer: "To be perfectly honest, I would ask the Great and Powerful OZ to reverse my infertility condition so that my husband and I could start our family. It is my most wished for dream... and isn't that what Wizards are good for? "

Thank you again for being a sponsor this year!!
    Here are a few links for Trixie Scraps, be sure to "like" her FB page! And sign up for her newsletter!

GingerScraps Shop:

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Trixie-Scraps/

Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/trixiescraps

Newsletter:

http://www.trixiescraps.com/newsletter
    Last edited by GingerScraps; 10-19-2013 at 09:09 AM.

scrapjrlgcp is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Survivor Sponsor {Trixie Scraps}

beautiful collection!

3. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for your generosity. I own several things you've designed and I'm a big fan. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you and your husband. Someday you'll find a way to make your wish come true.

5. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post
    Likes Trixie Scraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don't give up hope on your dream for sure! My husband and I were going through infertility issues as well and with alot of time and help from some experts, we now have a little one on the way! God works miracles! He truly does! Hugs to you and your husband, I know exactly how you are feeling!!

I love all your products and am super excited to be getting to use them all now

7. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post
    Likes Trixie Scraps, Neverland Scraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a bunch for sharing your talents with us. God Gave Me You is such a stunning collection.
    Proudly creating for:
    ChereKaye Designs, CathyK Designs, Susan Godfrey Designs, Pixelily Designs, LissyKay Designs, Created by Jill Scraps, Seatrout Scraps April Guest CT, and LyllahRaven Designs

9. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful collection, love the colors and the example layouts.

Totally bawled my eyes out reading her response as we have been there, gone through it and have our little miracle ((hugs)) infertility stinks and I hope one day you will be able to overcome it by having your own baby or through other means!!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

11. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post
    Trixie Scraps is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Trixie Scraps Designs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the kind words, girls! It means a lot, especially from those of you who have "been there, done that." You know the pain and heartache personally and while I would never wish it on anyone, it does help to know people who understand.

We are going on 10 years of infertility and I'm getting older (37 now)... I only have a couple years left, but I'm hoping that after I have surgery early next year, some things will turn around. If not, we may try to adopt in the future... I just haven't completely given up hope of carrying my own baby(ies) quite yet ;)

Congrats to those of you who have received your miracle... they are a blessing indeed

<<---- Grab my blinkie!

13. Likes yabby, Neverland Scraps liked this post
    Colleen is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Awww, Trixie, your response made me cry. I feel just plain awful that you guys are struggling with that.

15. Likes Trixie Scraps liked this post
    klgossia is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Tracy two things:

First off, the "God Gave me You" collection is beautiful. The colors, the elements, the flowers, everything about the kit is beautiful.

And second: never give up hope. I could share with you so many stories of friends and family members of mine who almost gave up hope being able to have a child and out of the blue they announce they are going to be welcoming a little one into the world. I will share with you one story from my co-worker, it brought tears to my eyes, and I can only imagine it would bring a sense of hope and belief that all things are possible to those who pray. My co-worker came into work the other day, he was looking a bit chipper than usually so I asked him what was going on. He was on cloud nine, for that weekend he had been "baby sitting" his new grandson. I was a bit surprised as no one was aware his daughter was expecting. I told him congratulations and how excited I was to hear the wonderful news. My co-worker went on to explain that his daughter had been trying for almost 5 years to get pregnant, and just about a year ago went to a fertility doctor to see what was going on. She found out that she had a condition and only had a 1% chance of becoming pregnant and there was nothing they could do for her. I can only imagine how heart breaking that could be. My co-workers daughter and husband decided they would adopt since there was no chance of having their own child, and about 9 to 10 months after they finished their paperwork they received a phone call telling them there was a baby on the way that needed a "mommy" and "daddy". After taking with the birth parents, arrangements were made, and two weeks later they were holding on to their little baby boy, (the grandchild my co-worker was so excited to have seen that past weekend). That story in itself nearly brought tears to my eyes, but what really set me off was that just the day earlier he found out that his daughter (who had just adopted, and only had a 1% chance of having her own baby) was pregnant, and would be due in 7-8 months. I do believe in miracles and that God does answer prayers. I will be sending prayers your way.

17. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry about your difficulties in starting a family ... I can only imagine the pain!

19. Thanks Trixie Scraps thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast