Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

Morning! It's 5.39 here and I've just spotted the Immunity Challenge for week 3 is up - not sure whether there's any point me starting now but will have a go with the time I have and see what i can get done!

I'd commented on all LOs in the gallery up until yesterday morning...came to look for the voting thread as well but couldn't see it!

I did 2 hops on Saturday and bought a couple of $1 kits and used a voucher I had as well from a competition on FB...I haven't bought PU stuff for such a long time now it felt weird, LOL A clean of my EHD s now needed LOL Did get a couple of Christmassy themed items, as I want to keep up with my Christmas Journal this year!!!

OK, off to play for immunity see ya later and have a nice daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! x

Post Thanks / Like

oh and Hummie, our bath is being ripped out and a new shower being put in, with tiling and building of shelves down the whole wall...so I feel your pain, LOL!!! Should hope mine won't take six weeks though, LOL xx

3. Likes Hummie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

OMW! Well, I've spent an hour and found just six, so I don't think I will be of the lucky 10 this week, LOL!!!

have fun everyone! There are some great kits on sale though LOL x

Post Thanks / Like

I had someone post on my layout and I got an email saying congrats for making it... but I don't see the announcement of who made it.

I'm not having a very good day at all.

I tried to upgrade my forum and it's gone south from there. I keep being unable to access pages on my own site, my ftp, my plesk, cannot even try to fix it... it comes and goes... not happy.

It's times like this I feel like just quitting this hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Hummie, I got the same message. That also why I'm here lol

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I think I understand. THe lady is saying congrats to making it to round three. WHich she commented on. We are seeing about making it to round 4!

scrappinbella is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aevans96 View Post
    Oh, I think I understand. THe lady is saying congrats to making it to round three. WHich she commented on. We are seeing about making it to round 4!
    or perhaps, someone is "toying" with your brain..(or uh..lack of one)..it's called "psychin' you out". I was driving down the road(IRL) this afternoon..and I saw a blue 5 gallon bucket...and how sick is this?...I immediately thought that it would be good to add to our collection in Oz..(By the way, my hubs, truly does believe I am certifiable during Survivor seasons)...But, in all honesty, if I do not make it through to week 4, please remember to form the Container Brigade(anything that can hold water is fine), since Scarecrow warned us of a future encounter with the strange entitites in week 4.... and the alliance must be kept safe. I have not seen the Flying Monkey again(but goodness, the spiders are really disconcerting!)

9. Likes yabby, MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a week-long ear worm, "If I only had a brain..."

My niece and I were talking Sunday night about MS because she's doing her final paper for Biology 101 about MS, because of me, and wanted to know if I'd do an interview with her for her paper. (Just in case I don't brag enough about how awesome she is) I showed her my layout and my brother gave a look too and it infected the whole family with the ear worm! LOL

11. Likes aevans96 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get any "congrats." Hmph! LOL

If I'm voted out of Oz this week, I think I'm still going to play along in the alsoran gallery, but it needs a good dusting! It hasn't been used since 2011! So come on and join me in continuing to hone my scrapping talents after I go back to Kansas!

Alsoran Gallery:
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/showgallery.php?cat=593

But you'll want this if you visit:

msbrad is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Yay Nani and the Windex! Send them to my house. I am NOT good at windows. [the glass kind, I do ok with the program, just sayin']

I do not see announcement either.[I thought it was tomorrow]
    I am also not optimistic for me on this round and totally OK about it... I am NOT one to journal a ton to share anything deep and personal outloud. I admire those who can, yet I will not. There was more behind my page but I am happy with what I posted.
    Hummie I'm sorry about the forum issues. Hoping resolve comes soon.
    m
    Michelle

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast