Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

Um, well, I was thinking we were bribing Ginger....but apparently we have some ... um.... lot of people to love!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

Am trying to come up with something for my next page that doesn't sound trite or twee or like something out of a Miss World Beauty Competition, LOL...if you had one wish what would it be...?....World Peace...it's what I would want LOL but sounds so cliched...?!!

ho hum, off to ponder have a lovely day everyone!!! x

Post Thanks / Like

Have my idea, started putting my layout together, but still have to take pictures. With all of the Halloween festivities today I will have to wait until tomorrow to work on it.

Fun to see what everyone elses ideas have been so far.

scrappinbella is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

ahhhh..There's no place like home! We returned safely from our balloon ride...My goodness it was Magical indeed! We had such a fun time with the "boys", that we scarcely had time to look for goodies for the alliance...But, we did notice activity of some sort on the ground..and some special trees that the boys will tell us about at a later "date"..(FYI..Aevans96 was cold up in the balloon so Sweet Scarecrow warmed her up with his straw ...but, dear TinMan is so cold to the touch)
    BTW..they told us to be careful today...b/c it is Halloween...and that there are witches here in Oz...who say "I will get you my pretties"(and they think we are very pretty...sigh) ... and to hide any doggies we have...Anyway, it is good to be back home y'all...

5. Likes Hummie, aevans96 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bernie, that topic sounds like something I would think you'd say! Keep pondering... for it's in pondering that our favorite layouts come together.

Lydia, did we loose any doggies to the my pretties? Oh, the thought is scary!

I've been sitting here for a few hours and my layout is starting to come together. I'm happy with the title and the journaling (it took me forever to do!), but now I must include a photo and I have one on there but it doesn't seem to fit quite right!

This is when we must let things sit in oz while we sleep overnight and see if anything works on our no brains fresh in the morning!

Post Thanks / Like

have just uploaded my layout! did it after I'd posted here I think, LOL, but drawing up the credits list took a while this morning - haven't had time since then! Thankfully I'd named most of the layers in PS when creating so that helped

Saw your post about how many contestants and how many pages are up...hopefully people will get time over the weekend!
    Off to comment on some pages now! x

Post Thanks / Like

have been through and commented on every page in the gallery and am wrung out, LOL So much emotion in there!!
    Lunchtime now and a rest I think!! xx

9. Likes aevans96 liked this post
    scrappinbella is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

update..all doggies(and kitties) are safe....thanks to TinMan for the warning

11. Likes BernieTuffs, Hummie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Bernie, there is a lot of emotion. I have been blown away with how wonderful all of them are. My layout that I am in the middle of now seems so self-centered. I liked Hummie's idea of sitting on it for a while. I will think over everything while I am running to soccer games and carpooling to boy scout merit badge classes!

13. Likes BernieTuffs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to warn you ladies that I JUST saw a flying monkey take off with my newspaper!! Be careful out there today!
    I guess I won't get to read the classifieds. Maybe tomorrow.

15. Likes scrappinbella liked this post
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast