Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    Super bag of candy Nani.

My votes are in. I do not understand immunity challenge though.

I hope to be home at 3 from visiting my dad at assisted living facility however I still have the grandbaby. I hope he wants to play on the iPAD so I can scrap.
    m
    I'm not sure I understand either. From last year's photos, it looks like they needed the themed kit (had to have specific elements). The previous year was just a theme. Apparently it is a race and only the first to follow the rules & be finished will win. Perhaps someone who has seen the previous years will explain more. I don't have the kit, so that probably rules me out.

Post Thanks / Like

Mmm....yummy candy!! Any peanut butter cups in there? Or Hot Tamales? Or Sour Patch Kids? Those are my weaknesses!!
    Kimberly

Please boogie down with this cutie until I finish my siggie

3. Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MommyScrapper View Post
    Me, me look at me!!! I asked to join too, but I think my post got lost somewhere on page 17.

I remember adding you!

I see someone else edited the post... wondering if they were editing the same time as me and it lost some names. I hope not too many.

What shall we call you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    Okay, so I'm behind on answering this; I was out of town last week and I'm catching everything up after our trip! I'm in another alliance already. Can I join another? (I am really just learning how to be competitive here in Oz!)

roftl added you! I like bribes!

I'm thinking before long everyone will be in the alliance if we keep adding!

It's making it a lot more work to commit to comment on all, but I'm going to try!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    I just looked in the gallery. At this typing there are 95 LO's UL [and all sooo wonderful]... last week there were 115 . I've done the math... I realize some from week 1 never UL...
    but, time is running out....
    and it is time to vote soon... I'm so nervous....
    m
    It seems 105 of the 115 got layouts in, so 10 will be eliminated for not getting in their layouts.

I'm wondering with the voting how many more they will eliminate.

7. Likes scrapjrlgcp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just say I'm trying to comment on all of them, but it's rather difficult as some post multiple layouts in a week and I have to guess and then I cannot remember who I already commented on!

I'm wondering if next week we should post our layout in this thread too so we can catch them all and not have to go back many times.

9. Likes Jacque, scrapjrlgcp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

have voted...not easy at all, but I'm a bit muzzy headed today anyway...did you hear about the big storm with 99mph winds we had over here last night?
    well, at first light this morning we saw our 10' trampoline had been lifted up and the top half with netting on the metal poles was over the fence and into next door neighbour's garden. So hubby and I went out to try and move it back into our garden to save the fence from being damaged and also to save my baby trees at the end of the garden!
    As we lifted it back over, what we didn't realise was that the metal poles over the fence had actually been damaged and come apart...and one fell on my forehead from about 10' in the air!

had a cut about an inch long and blimey did it bleed of course!!!! Got me photos for FB ( a la true scrapper LOL!!) and then went to A&E where they glues my head back together for me!

Have been abit shaky all day and feeling spaced out, so wouldn't think there's much chance of me getting through any race LOL have been on strict instructions to rest, but sofa and daytime TV driving me mad! Thankfully it's half term school holidays here and hubby is a teacher so he's home to wait on me hand and foot, LOL

My sister thought I was practising for Halloween when she saw the photos pop up of me with blood round my eye and runnig down my face LOL

Front of house took some damage but thankfully because the wind was high enough to 'count' our house insurance will cover that....we have to pay 100 excess though but as we think they will need to erect scaffolding to repair the damage, that would be at least 500 before any other charges made, so it's not a bad deal, LOL

OK, off for a quick look around before I have a lay down again! I still haven't found out what the time diff is, and our clocks went back yesterday...am thinking it's about 5 hours but probably wrong with this brain that's even more useless than ever now LOL ***

MSPeeler is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! That's a scary story, I'm so glad you are ok! I've got to vote, but I don't wanna lol

12. Thanks BernieTuffs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

oh meant to say someone on FB was saying that last time she got to top 10 and the immunity challenges...well, what she told me about sounded like it was a quiz for names of people on a theme,,...can't remember exactly...but from posts in immunity thread they seem to know it's a LO!!!! Confused.com, LOL which is apt for our group I suppose, LOL x

14. Likes scrapjrlgcp liked this post
    scrapjrlgcp is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

man it will be super hard to vote for only 5...these layouts are wonderful!!

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast