Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 363
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    drillsergeant I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

    ***
    Okay, I feel like I'm being left behind on this alliance thing!

    I like to keep my Facebook private, so I cannot do those alliances.

    I'm too busy to travel all over the internet and want to stay right here.

    And most days I feel like my brain is full of straw!


    So I thought I'd throw this out there for those who want to have fun in an "open" alliance right here in the forum. We can have fun together right here in the threads without having to go anywhere else.

    Anyone want to join me?

    If not, I'm going to guess I've started this alliance making thing too late and I'll be one of those survivors "on the fence" and "in the middle" that could be a "swing vote" and usually get voted off. Here's hoping not!


    ALLIANCE MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO BRAIN AND FIT RIGHT IN!

    Trina: trina513 | Gallery (staff) (immunity winner week 3)
    Michelle: MSPeeler | Gallery (staff)
    Missy: missdamsel | Gallery (staff) (immunity winner week 3) (immunity winner week 4)
    Kelly klgossia | Gallery
    Jennifer littleradtrio | Gallery (staff)
    Michi msbrad | Gallery
    Monica sparky_mom | Gallery (immunity winner week 2)
    Kimberly enjoyyourpix | Gallery
    Lisa sladd79054 | Gallery (staff)
    Lydia scrappinbella | Gallery


    HONORARY MEMBERS
    JoyLynn BlueHeartScraps | Gallery (not participating)
    Tricia: ptktj | Gallery (week 2)
    Alishka Alquafea | Gallery (week 2)
    Carolyn crlin | Gallery (week 2)
    Amy familyhistoryscrapper | Gallery (week 2)
    Jacque: Jacque | Gallery (week 2)
    Tracy Trixie Scraps | Gallery (staff) (week 2)
    Hummie: Hummie | Gallery (week 3)
    Kiana: ~*Kiana*~ | Gallery (week 3)
    Nancy NancyC | Gallery (week 3)
    Jessica scrapjrlgcp | Gallery (staff) (week 3)
    Jeannie jeanniemac | Gallery (week 3)
    Zanthia zanthia | Gallery (immunity winner week 2) (week 3)
    Bernie BernieTuffs | Gallery (immunity winner week 2) (week 3)
    Colleen Colleen | Gallery (staff) (week 3)
    AmyG MommyScrapper | Gallery (week 3)
    Nani Nani | Gallery (week 3)
    Angela aevans96 | Gallery (week 3)
    Nicky Nickala27 | Gallery (week 4)
    Yabby yabby | Gallery (openly admits to alliance addiction, giggle) (immunity winner week 3) (week 4)
    Natasha Ponytails | Gallery (staff) (week 4)

    PICK A NAME-ANY NAME-WE HAVE NO BRAIN TO PICK A NAME

    I don't Have a Brain Alliance
    Straw for Brains Alliance
    Straw Brains Alliance
    Hair Brains Alliance
    Brainless Alliance
    Thinking Cap Alliance (because we need a cap because we have no brain)
    Last edited by missdamsel; 10-18-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Changed Trixie to Tracy. :)

  2. Thanks yabby thanked for this post
    Likes yabby, ptktj, zenjen liked this post
  3. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance



    I'm thinking our alliance can do a WHOLE lot of talking without these brains!

  4. Likes Neverland Scraps, trina513 liked this post
  5. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummie View Post
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

    ***
    Okay, I feel like I'm being left behind on this alliance thing!

    I like to keep my Facebook private, so I cannot do those alliances.

    I'm too busy to travel all over the internet and want to stay right here.

    And most days I feel like my brain is full of straw!


    So I thought I'd throw this out there for those who want to have fun in an "open" alliance right here in the forum. We can have fun together right here in the threads without having to go anywhere else.

    Anyone want to join me?

    If not, I'm going to guess I've started this alliance making thing too late and I'll be one of those survivors "on the fence" and "in the middle" that could be a "swing vote" and usually get voted off. Here's hoping not!
    Ignorance is not bliss. I signed up for the scrapping fun, but I've never watched the Survivor TV show, so I have zero idea what is going on! What is an alliance?

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummie View Post


    I'm thinking our alliance can do a WHOLE lot of talking without these brains!
    I lost my brain a long time ago, pregnancy & children...brain ALL gone

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by ptktj View Post
    Ignorance is not bliss. I signed up for the scrapping fun, but I've never watched the Survivor TV show, so I have zero idea what is going on! What is an alliance?

    On the tv series, survivor contestants vote off their fellow contestants about every three days. At the end, the "jury" made up of those voted off votes for a winner. So people make alliances with fellow contestants to decide together who to vote off and to promise never to vote for someone in their alliance. Of course, people lie too and people are blind-sided, which makes it all interesting.

    In this game, however, I think alliances are more for making digi-buddies and to give us some people to make sure we comment on their layouts (since there are SO many layouts and we don't have the time to hit all of them, except those people with brains who have it all figured out might!), to chatter together and have fun and get to know each other, and if there is voting, I suppose to vote for each others layouts.

    Now, for me though, I would encourage you to be honest and just have fun with everyone! It's all in good fun.

  8. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by ptktj View Post
    I lost my brain a long time ago, pregnancy & children...brain ALL gone

    rotfl I agree with that! ... except it started with marriage and then children!

    So, are you in this alliance? I'll start adding a list to the first post! I need some buddies!

  9. Thanks ptktj thanked for this post
    Likes Neverland Scraps, ptktj liked this post
  10. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummie View Post
    rotfl I agree with that! ... except it started with marriage and then children!

    So, are you in this alliance? I'll start adding a list to the first post! I need some buddies!
    Sure! Anything that requires no brain will work for me!

  11. Likes Hummie liked this post
  12. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by ptktj View Post
    Sure! Anything that requires no brain will work for me!
    Whoo hoooo! Now that's the spirit of the alliance!

    Whoo hooooooooooooooo! I've got one in my alliance!



    We want more please! (no, I'm not greedy, really, I'm not)

  13. Likes ptktj liked this post
  14. #9
    trina513's Avatar
    trina513 is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    9,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Sure count me in! I lost my brain a LONG time ago!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

  15. Likes Neverland Scraps, ptktj, Hummie liked this post
  16. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: I haven't got a Brain Alliance

    Oh MY!!! of course i'll be in your alliance Hummie...i didn't have a brain to start with and just got home from a week gone from my FIL's passing so i know have less than zero brain and no time to run aroun...

    OKay and didn't even know about the other alliance thingy (shhhhhhhhhhhh)

    so sign me up for this alliance...i KNOW i'm in good company

    i watch the SHOW but have NO IDEA how this is working...LMAO



    PSSST: on the show alliances give themselves names...any ideas?
    since straw for brains...how bout the HAIR BRAINS? told u...haven't slept in a week i can barely see the screen ;)

    guess I'm a tad late


  17. Likes Hummie liked this post
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •