It's getting spooky at Trixie Scraps Designs this week! I have two Halloween-inspired collabs that are sure to help get all those ghoultastic memories scrapped!

I have teamed up with Ponytails Designs for the first time to bring you a ghoulishly fun digital scrapbooking kit, inspired by Monster High! A perfect mixture of creepy critters, glittery accents, and fabulous patterns... Halloween never had so much style! Sink your teeth into some serious fun.... if you dare... check out "Ghoul School!"

I have this coordinating freebie available on my Facebook page and make sure you check Natasha's blog for a freebie from her, too!

Also this week, Connie and I are re-releasing our portions of the Art Social collab we did last year for My Scrapbook Art. If you missed it then, now you have a chance to snag it from North Meets South!! Have a closer look at Witches Brew and cast a spell on your pages this Halloween:

I created a bonus cluster freebie from Witches Brew for you, too - head over to my blog to download it and have a great weekend!