Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

drillsergeant Member Galleries - - - empty!!!

Oarghhhh, I got angry, very angry! Yes Iīm a bad girl and after swearing a little bit I wanna be lovely now to ask for some help

Everytime I went on a special members gallery (e.g. for the Scraplift challenge or my OWN) I see either an empty gallery or 1 or 2 pages, if the member (or I) did a upload at the same day I have a look.
    If there is one layout I can click it, and than I can move with the arrows beside of the image, but I cannot see the gallery with thumbnais.

Canīt find any settings I could do, and I really hate it in this way. Please, please, please : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Member Galleries - - - empty!!!

this has happened to me before. check your gallery settings to make sure it shows ALL and not 1 day or 7 days something like that. hopefully that's the answer. may need to clear cache. that's how i fixed it if its the same issue

guess I'm a tad late

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear... I am not sure I've ever seen 'special member gallery' and I do see a lot of "stuff" around digi land....
    Off to investigate.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    Oh dear... I am not sure I've ever seen 'special member gallery' and I do see a lot of "stuff" around digi land....
    Off to investigate.
    m
    Okay...me and my english: I mean the gallery of ONE person here. For example if I click on the |GALLERY| Button in your posting I only see this:

No possibilities to change my settings anywhere. Only get a field to sort in my own gallery, where I can chose the time frame.
    My cache and tempfiles are deleted, so what could I do else???

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

Post Thanks / Like

I actually do not know the answer to this off the top of my head. I will need to look around. I will be in touch soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you... I really tried to help myself in different ways, but I donīt find the resolution of my problem...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. This is very strange. I click on the gallery button, and I see the stuff in everyone's personal gallery.

Post Thanks / Like

Can you please tell me what Internet browser you are using?
    Also... Please check and make sure your browser is up to date. Many times the browser is out if date, and once it is updated, the problems are resolved.
    Thank you!

9. Thanks kpmelly thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Okayyyy... I do a try with IE (what I really HATE), and there the gallery works. I normally use Mozilla and yes itīs the actual version.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Safari or Chrome, Melly. You will like those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast