Post Thanks / Like

Default Uploading LO's trouble!

When I upload a LO in a challenge category it does now show up in the gallery. I can't find my LO unless I go to My Gallery. It doesn't come up in the flow of LO's that are on top of the Forum threads either. I also no longer see links to copy and paste to add to challenge threads etc. I know how to "manually" do it and get it that way but before there were links to click and my LO's would show up in the gallery. HELP! What am I doing wrong...or not right?!?

Oh, I also found out that right after I made a new post, it didn't show up in the "New Post" line up. I'm really feeling that something is amiss for me big time!

It says "I know my way around the kitchen" but I'm not feeling that way in the least! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Uploading LO's trouble!

Hmmm, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, I don't think I smell...no one wants to help I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Glori - use the "Contact Us" link above to get a message directly to the Admin team. I think there are still some updates being done to the Gallery, but a message to find out for sure never hurts. Sometimes the people with the answers may miss a thread.

4. Thanks GingerScraps thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Glori,
    I''m sorry your having trouble. Can you please make sure your internet browser is up to date? Once you do that- clear your cache and cookies, and then try again and see if that resolves your issues. If it does not, please let us know what browser you are using.

Now as far as the issues you mentioned-
    When I upload a LO in a challenge category it does now show up in the gallery. I can't find my LO unless I go to My Gallery.
    Can you send me a link to the LO you are talking about please?

It doesn't come up in the flow of LO's that are on top of the Forum threads either.
    These LO's are only a small selection, it is very likely you will not see your LOs in this spot. It is nothing to worry you.

I also no longer see links to copy and paste to add to challenge threads etc. I know how to "manually" do it and get it that way but before there were links to click and my LO's would show up in the gallery. HELP! What am I doing wrong...or not right?!?
    I'm not sure what your asking here.... Do you mean when you post in the forum? Can you please give me a bit more info?

Oh, I also found out that right after I made a new post, it didn't show up in the "New Post" line up.
    I see it there here is a screen shot-

Hopefully we can get this all figured out.
    I know that there are a few things that are different. And some of them you might not love, but hopefully in time you will get the hang of everything and it will flow easily for you. I have a hard time when there are changes on sites too. I wish we could have just kept everything as it was, but dang it- they keep making changes .... and we have to keep everything updated for security purposes.

I'm headed to bed now, but will check back with you in the next 24 hours to see your reply.