Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    thanks fo r links sarah - hope i can do it!
    just need ot find a few hours free to give it a try

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    8,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    You are more than welcome!


  3. #13

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    I also use self-hosted Wordpress on GoDaddy. Very customizable. I love both and have used both for more years than I can remember at this point. If you need help, let me know!

    Blog : Gallery
    I CT for Connie Prince : Word Art World : Stolen Moments Designs : Colie's Corner : Jen C Designs

  4. Thanks crazyT thanked for this post
  5. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    Quote Originally Posted by deej View Post
    I also use self-hosted Wordpress on GoDaddy. Very customizable. I love both and have used both for more years than I can remember at this point. If you need help, let me know!
    Is there an easy way to post "blinkies" on a WP blog? I haven't had time to look up a tutorial, but it's something I've wanted to do since I started my blog. Thanks!



  6. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    Quote Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
    Is there an easy way to post "blinkies" on a WP blog? I haven't had time to look up a tutorial, but it's something I've wanted to do since I started my blog. Thanks!
    Where are you wanting to post them on the blog? That is the main question. Also is this a self hosted one or a WP.com blog?

    StephenEmail MeFacebookGoogle+TwitterMy Blog

  7. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    Quote Originally Posted by Awyldknght View Post
    Where are you wanting to post them on the blog? That is the main question. Also is this a self hosted one or a WP.com blog?
    Q#1: My blog is mainly a place to advertise my designer's products, so I thought having their blinkie with a link to their store would be good.

    Q#2: I believe my blog is self-hosted...I'm not really a techie (obviously). www.craftytam.com

    Thank you for your help!



  8. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    8,504
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    I'd suggest doing them as a widget. It's what we use for the GS blog (and what I use for things like that on my blog). Then you only have to code them once, and they'll work with any theme.


  9. Likes Awyldknght liked this post
  10. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

    Quote Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
    Q#1: My blog is mainly a place to advertise my designer's products, so I thought having their blinkie with a link to their store would be good.

    Q#2: I believe my blog is self-hosted...I'm not really a techie (obviously). www.craftytam.com

    Thank you for your help!
    For Q#1 I was referring to the sidebar as a widget or like in the post content. If it's a widget, it will show on every page & any theme if you decide to change themes later.

    Q#2, do you have a web hosting server that the wordpress is installed on?

    StephenEmail MeFacebookGoogle+TwitterMy Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •