Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

I am considering to switch my blog to a wordpress, I am currently using blogger, Who has one and what do you use for your host... Is there a place to host it for free? If so, where. TIA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wordpress Bloggers...need your guidance:)

I use blogger for my poetry and family blogs. I now have a weebly website including blog for my CT layouts and designs. It's free.

Post Thanks / Like

I use blogger as well.. I have heard that wordpress is easier to design.. wanted to see what options are out there. Thanks Kiana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazyT View Post
    I use blogger as well.. I have heard that wordpress is easier to design.. wanted to see what options are out there. Thanks Kiana
    Actually I think blogger is pretty easy. Weebly blogs are super easy. I've heard Wordpress are easy too. What are you having trouble with??

Post Thanks / Like

I had some issues with the header.. got that fixed last night. and then had some trouble with the slides on it, but, got that fixed last night as well... so for the most part the things that were bugging me the most are okay and it is doable. I think I will stick with it after listening to/ from everyone... thanks tons everybody

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crazyT View Post
    I had some issues with the header.. got that fixed last night. and then had some trouble with the slides on it, but, got that fixed last night as well... so for the most part the things that were bugging me the most are okay and it is doable. I think I will stick with it after listening to/ from everyone... thanks tons everybody

Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

I also use self-hosted Wordpress on GoDaddy. Very customizable. I love both and have used both for more years than I can remember at this point. If you need help, let me know!

Blog : Gallery
    I CT for Connie Prince : Word Art World : Stolen Moments Designs : Colie's Corner : Jen C Designs

8. Thanks crazyT thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deej View Post
    I also use self-hosted Wordpress on GoDaddy. Very customizable. I love both and have used both for more years than I can remember at this point. If you need help, let me know!
    Is there an easy way to post "blinkies" on a WP blog? I haven't had time to look up a tutorial, but it's something I've wanted to do since I started my blog. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
    Is there an easy way to post "blinkies" on a WP blog? I haven't had time to look up a tutorial, but it's something I've wanted to do since I started my blog. Thanks!
    Where are you wanting to post them on the blog? That is the main question. Also is this a self hosted one or a WP.com blog?

StephenEmail MeFacebookGoogle+TwitterMy Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Awyldknght View Post
    Where are you wanting to post them on the blog? That is the main question. Also is this a self hosted one or a WP.com blog?
    Q#1: My blog is mainly a place to advertise my designer's products, so I thought having their blinkie with a link to their store would be good.

Q#2: I believe my blog is self-hosted...I'm not really a techie (obviously). www.craftytam.com

Thank you for your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast