Join me tonight at 8 pm CST (that's 9 pm EST, 7 pm MST and 6 pm PST) for a speed scrap. I didn't know the difference between a speed scrap and a slow scrap and this will turn into a slow scrap because I can't get prizes out until tomorrow anyways! I'm working on the participation prize. Hope to see you tonight!

Here is your participation prize:

Here we go!

1. Select 3 photos. Select 1 paper. Place the paper as the background-either solid or slightly patterned.

2. Create a border using another paper on the bottom and top of the layout. You can make the border scalloped or anything other kind of border you would like.

3. Place the 3 photos in the middle of the page overlapping slightly. Mat each photo with papers and leave a generous amount of paper around the photos (Maybe 3/4 an inch all the way around). If you would like to add additional paper layering behind the photos you may.

4. Add smudges/grunges/scatters behind the photos and mats.

5. Cluster on both sides of your photo cluster and add elements in between photos as well.

6. Add a title underneath the photo cluster and journal if you wish.

7. Add shadows and upload to the gallery. Make sure to post in the SS thread for 9/23. You have until 8 pm CST tomorrow (9/24) to finish your LO.

Here is the layout that I used to write the directions. It's by my CT member Lori.
ziasunWEB.jpg