Hi everyone and happy Saturday! This weekend, I've added two of my previously released collections to my store here at Ginger Scraps. Everything is 30% off now thru Thursday, September 26th. If you've missed these collections elsewhere, now is a great time to get them at a discount!

First up is a great collection for those who took trips to the shore/ocean over the summer. Check out my Summer on the Boardwalk collection! Each of the individual pieces is linked below... or, check out the Value Bundle for an even bigger deal!

Then, I have released a soft, sweet and beautiful collection that is just perfect for special remembrance pages for all the people you have loved and lost. Here is a look at the individual pieces in my Remembering You collection... and once again, check out the Value Bundle for an even better deal!

And finally, I've added a couple new template packs, too - one to help with creating awesome photo collages and one with great layering and multiple photo spaces. Simply add your photos and papers to the shapes, put it all on a background of your choice, then embellish and you're done! Check out Collage Collectors vol 1 and Layer Lovers vol 1... both 30% off through Thursday, the 26th.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
** Trixie Scraps **