I have a fun new back to school collection in the shop this weekend - my "New Kid in Class" collection is all on sale for 30% off until Thursday, September 26th. Or, grab the Value Bundle and save 40%! Plus, I've linked you to a coordinating freebie below. ENJOY and have a great weekend!

I have packaged up seven pieces of the collection into the New Kid in Class Value Bundle. Each of the pieces is available individually, as well (see the links below):

In addition to the individual pieces included in the bundle, I also have a great pack of journal cards and a set of timeline "quick covers" available for purchase - again, each is on sale 30% off until the 26th:

Here's a look at some great layouts from my Scrap Stars using this collection - they have all had a lot of fun capturing their kids back to school days this year!

And finally, here's the new freebie I promised you - head on over to my blog to snap up this page starter for yourself. Pair it with a couple photos and maybe a wordart title from the pack above and you can have a page done in a wink. That's all from me for today - happy scrapping!