hello and welcome to GS!!!!

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

2. Thanks DigiScrapDiva thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from Tennessee!

Thank you everyone for the sweet welcome messages! I really love it here at Gingerscraps, this is now my new home away from home (Here and Pse, that is!)! Everyone is so helpful - whenever I have a question & post it in the forum, I get a response pretty quickly! I've learned so much already from this great site!

4. Likes Ricki liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Paula!!

Welcome to Gingerscraps!! I am Missi, the administrative site manager. If you need anything let me know.

So, where outside of Nashville are you? I am in Franklin.

*GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it does say near Nashville, how near? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Missi! It's nice to meet you! Sorry, I must have missed your post somehow! I am only 1 exit (west) from you on I 40!
    So, we are actually neighbors in real life! lol My kids dentist is in Franklin and we are there occasionally to get a few thing and/or shop! I live in a VERY small town named McEwen. There isn't even a red light here! McEwen is right in between ****son and Waverly! I dont think the forum will let me say the whole city name of D i c k s o n in here! We have been considering moving by the Franklin area, just waiting for the right time, etc! I'm happy I found someone near me! Take Care & I may just take you up on your offer and question you half to death! j/k
    Last edited by DigiScrapDiva; 09-08-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: wouldn't let me put the city name in

8. Likes Ricki liked this post
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't miss my post, I just posted a bit ago.

I have been digiscrapping, designing and monitoring forums for an awful long time. I have been using PSE and CS for quite a while as well. Let me know if you have questions!

How fun and exciting! I have been in Franklin for almost two years (21 months now). We do love it here. We bought a house in January. Next time you are coming to Franklin, let me know we could do lunch!!

Quote Originally Posted by DigiScrapDiva View Post
    Hello Missi! It's nice to meet you! Sorry, I must have missed your post somehow! I am only 1 exit (west) from you on I 40!
    So, we are actually neighbors in real life! lol My kids dentist is in Franklin and we are there occasionally to get a few thing and/or shop! I live in a VERY small town named McEwen. There isn't even a red light here! McEwen is right in between ****son and Waverly! I dont think the forum will let me say the whole city name of D i c k s o n in here! We have been considering moving by the Franklin area, just waiting for the right time, etc! I'm happy I found someone near me! Take Care & I may just take you up on your offer and question you half to death! j/k

10. Likes DigiScrapDiva liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you love Franklin- It's very pretty there! I think theres a Michaels in Franklin, I would be broke if I lived nearby!! It sure is nice to meet you! I just installed an app on my iphone that supposed to work great with the forum! (I'm not up to date with all this techie stuff!) I will let you know next time I'm coming by your area, I'll check with you- make sure you're not busy and then we can do lunch!

*GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

We have Michaels, Joann's and Hobby Lobby!! Some days it sure is hard to be good!! Luckily I rarely traditional scrap any,ore as that was always my downfall!!!

I use tap a talk on my iPhone and iPad. It works pretty good although I am to happy with the recent upgrade..

Quote Originally Posted by DigiScrapDiva View Post
    I'm glad you love Franklin- It's very pretty there! I think theres a Michaels in Franklin, I would be broke if I lived nearby!! It sure is nice to meet you! I just installed an app on my iphone that supposed to work great with the forum! (I'm not up to date with all this techie stuff!) I will let you know next time I'm coming by your area, I'll check with you- make sure you're not busy and then we can do lunch!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Paula, and welcome to GS! So glad to see your enthusiasm and that you're jumping into the challenges. We have a ton of great challenges here!

14. Thanks DigiScrapDiva thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chigirl & Cathy! I do better if I just jump in, otherwise I will find all kind of excuses not to get anything done! lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast