Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from Tennessee!

Oh Lord! I'm glad they're near you and not me! Plus, I'd rather spend my money here! I've never manually scrapped. I can see how that would be just as, if not more addicting than digiscrapping! I use tap a talk on my iPhone as well! I forgot the name until you mentioned it. There was another app I downloaded for forums but I can't think of that name either offhand! I had a Dr appointment near you today but it was a last minute walk-in thing & I didn't know till last minute! What software do you use/ prefer? I am literally on my last day of this free trial of pse 11 and will need to purchase something right away! I haven't really tried any other program but this & I'm getting used to this program (day by day). I'm wondering if theres something better or suggested if I'll mainly be using it for my scrapping addiction!?
    I'm thinking of taking some online classes to show me how to do any & everything, I've been watching you Tube tutorials and so far I've learned somethings but I think I need something more structured like-in steps, from starting off in ps or pse all the way, so I can continue learning n grow my skills! Do you know much about Hummie's World? Sorry for all the questions!lol ~Paula xo

missdamsel is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I use PSE 10 and Cs 5. I have used a few other programs, believe it or not when I first started I use powerpoint! lol

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to GS!!!!

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio - Amy Martin - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Little Butterfly Wings

Post Thanks / Like

Oh how much fun it must be to have that free time while the kiddos are in school....let me wear your shoes for 8 hours......Okay, Mom break is over. I have three kids, two (12 and 9) of which I homeschool while the youngest is a baby. I can only imagine the quiet time you have while your kiddos are at school. Digiscrapping is so addicting and so much fun! In no time, you'll be a pro with your program!!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123