Hello everyone! I am a SAHM of 2 children ages 10 & 12! While they're at school, I'll be here or on the web learning! I'm new to GingerScraps and new to digiscrapping as well! I've never worked with photoshop elements in my life, but I am on a free trial and I will definitely be buying it! I have never really had a hobby I was this passionate about in all my life till NOW! Just about everyday I am in my little workspace, trying this & trying that out! I watch a ton of You Tube tutorial videos on different techniques and just I LOVE this whole package that digiscrapping has to offer (Every day I am learning something new!)Its a lot to remember, so I take a ton of notes & refer back to them if I have a question. I hope to make a few new friends, never can have too many (not that I have a ton anyhow) but it would be nice to have people to talk to with the same likes! I am entering myself into challenges (I love a good challenge) this is an awesome site, I think I know where almost everything is now! I am like a kid in a candy store here at Ginger Scraps it's great place to be!