Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: August 30, 2013

Good morning, Gingerscrappers! Welcome to the last Fresh Baked for August 2013. Don’t be sad! September is just a couple of days away, and the designers have some wonderful stuff coming for you then! This week, the designers had some fun with visiting lands with yellow-brick roads, celebrating mothers everywhere, and even finding themselves buried deep in a good book! A lot of amazing kits for you to check out!

Before we get to the wonderful goodies, I get to share the August 2013 {Designer’s Choice} buffet layouts, and the monthly mix, Family Reunion, that were chosen this week!

Created by JaninAlberta. The cluster in the corner is just amazing. I love the pictures, symbolizing each season. Just a beautiful layout.

Created by Colleen. I love the rounded corners. The little clusters here and there. The journaling is just too cute. She makes the cutest little “mini Minnie”.

Created by chigirl. I love the word arts. They seem to be taking down the paper layers. The clusters are wonderful!

Remember, when you spend $10 in the store, you get a great grab bag! This month’s was created by Aprilisa Designs.

Before you go, here are a couple goodies that the designers wanted me to share with you!

We here at Gingerscraps hope that you have a safe and happy weekend, and we’ll see you again soon!

2. Thanks Colleen, Ricki thanked for this post
    Likes Colleen, Ricki liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: August 30, 2013

All so beautiful!

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: August 30, 2013

Soo much fun stuff! Thanks, Sarah!