Sorry this is a few days late, I was struggling with coming up with the challenge and needed to get a little farther into the book!

One Breath Away is more than just a book about a gunman entering a school and holding kids hostage. It's a story about relationships. There are so many relationships in this story-siblings, husband and wife, parent and child, estranged relationships, friends. It's a story about how those relationships endure a difficult situation.

For this month's Scrap Your Read challenge I want you to scrap a page about a relationship. It can be any kind of relationship and you don't have to be part of the relationship. You could scrap about your relationship with one of your kids or with your parents or with your spouse. Or you could scrap about your parent's marriage or about your kids' relationships with each other. Whatever relationship that you want to.

Anyone can play along and submit a layout, even if you haven't read this month's book, so don't be shy!

On the last day of the month, I will randomly pick one participant from this month's challenge to receive a $5 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble! So make sure your layout is uploaded and sitting pretty in the gallery by the end of the month, or you won't be put in the pool for the prize

Questions? Just let me know!