Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to School

Post Thanks / Like

My son started 2nd grade on Tuesday the 13th. We decided to have our daughter do a 3rd year of preschool rather than going on to Kindergarten this year. She starts on the 26th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Back to School

I had to share pictures:

3. Likes mariewilcox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My older two don't stat until after Labor Day - which is nice! We still have a few busy weeks of summer left - including my brothers wedding!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I'm SO ready! Well, I am but I'm not.

Classes start up on the 26th for me and while I am so ready to get things going, I'm not ready to be as rundown, tired and busy as I was last semester! However, being so busy from August 2012-May 2013 made me really appreciate the summer break to relax, take naps, go on vacation and enjoy just sitting and doing nothing for a few months.

It will be WAY worse this semester, as the only classes I have left are junior/senior-level stuff for my majors, so a ton more reading and writing--bugh. It's all stuff I'm super interested in and will be excited about once I start up, but I know I'm going to be tired! It's not easy going to school and working full-time and both my boyfriend and I will be doing that again this year.

But I'm SO close to finishing my next degree, so I'm SO excited to get this year going and get that much closer to finishing!

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Ana has Kindercamp on Monday and then school officially starts on Thursday, I am sooooo sad, I'm not ready to have both of my kids in school

Post Thanks / Like

My kids are having a short summer (they didn't get out in the bay area until June 19 but school started in the Kansas City area schools this week). So they are currently playing hooky and will miss at least a week or two before we can get a lease signed and successfully enrolled in a school.

For a short summer, though, they had a seriously action packed one. Flying to Nebraska for 5 weeks with family (4 grandparents, 2 great grandparents, and all 3 older siblings), getting back, moving in less than a week, staying with friends in the bay area for almost a week while I served out my two weeks notice, a trip to the Grand Canyon, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Amarillo, Oklahoma City, and now Kansas City. The semi-private swim lessons they had in Nebraska has really paid off because they've had a LOT of pool time with all the traveling.

Post Thanks / Like

My kids all start on Sept. 4th. We have bought almost all the school supplies on the list. It already cost me $200 for supplies and $500 so far for new clothing/backpacks! And that was just for my elementary kids and my Junior higher. I still need to find out if my 2 high schooler need anything. sigh....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12