Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Seattle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi From Seattle

Hi Everyone,

I am Kim (xboxmom.) I am a stay at home Mom of 5 kids. 17 Chandler Jr. Who will be be a senior when school starts this fall and is currently in the running start program which allows him to take college courses and has decided to do summer quarter so he will have his associates degree once he graduates high school! 15 year old Aaron who is finishing up his drivers training course and can get his drivers license in Dec when he turns 16. 12 almost 13 year old Daughter Emma who is in love with life and animals of all kinds and wants to be a Veterinarian when she is an adult. 10 year old sports fanatic Ethan and 7 year old Caleb who just wants to be a "big" kid!

My husband Chandler is currently working on the Xbox One and has been working for Microsoft for about 9 years now. I can't wait for this project to be over and I am sure he feels the same way. No official release dates yet on the Xbox One but we are all hoping for the end of this year.
    I have been digital scrapping for about 7 years now and I will never go back to paper scrapping, cuz lets face it this is just much easier for me to do. No fuss and no Mess!

Oh and we have lived here in Washington (state) for 7 years and I love every min of it. And as much as I called Utah (SLC) my home for 29 years of my life. Seattle is now my home! Hooray for being a Seattlite!

2. Likes Gaalmark, Ricki, trina513 liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi From Seattle

HI Kim, you are so cute and so busy!! Wow, sounds like lots of fun in your household, I bet hubs comes home with xboxes and games to test!! So glad you are here at Gingerscraps!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Kim! So glad you are joining us at GS! What a great introduction to your family! I feel like we know them already.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kim! Loved your introduction - I feel like you and I could be great friends! How's life with 5 kids? I have 4 now (my youngest is almost 11 months) and I feel like we cant keep up - I can't imagine 5 or how it'll be when they're older and doing their different activities!!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS Kim!! Loved your introduction. My 17 year old would love to be friends with your hubby (haha). I only have two (one a Senior in HS and one a Junior in college) and can't imaging how busy you are with 5. I have a few things to finish up on the paper scrapbooking end, but digi will most definitely be where all my new stuff gets done.

Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kim and welcome to GingerScraps! How wonderful to reed about your lovely family!
    And I was wondering if your name had to do with xbox

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Angelclaud Artroom, Seatrout Scraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam, SnickerdoodleDesigns, & Bright Ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Hi From Seattle

Hi Kim,
    Welcome to GS, so glad you joined the forum!

You have quite an impressive set of kids, it is good that they have goals and looking forward to their future. Your young man Chandler is specially impressive, since not every kid gives up summer vacation to advance their studies. Graduating high school with an associate degree already will surely give him a head start to a successful career. I wish them all the best in their endeavors.

To visit my blog click on signature

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to GS!

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kim , happy you are here at GingerScraps. Having 5 kids I'm sure gives you plenty of photo moments to scrap. Looking forward to knowing you better thru your pages. I too am happy to have switched to digi.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the wonderful hello's and welcomes.

Trina- It's a million times better now that they aren't babies/toddlers. I just about lost my mind back then. Now with teenagers it's switched from being physically challenging/exhausting to Mentally challenging and exhausting. You have to out think and be one step ahead of those teenagers all the time. Looking back on it I think diapers and spoon feedings were a lot easier. LOL

Nertha- Thanks, Chandler jr. is a great kid! I can't wait to see what he does with his life and I can hardly believe he will be 18 in Dec!!!

Thanks again ladies for being so welcoming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast