Hi Everyone,

I am Kim (xboxmom.) I am a stay at home Mom of 5 kids. 17 Chandler Jr. Who will be be a senior when school starts this fall and is currently in the running start program which allows him to take college courses and has decided to do summer quarter so he will have his associates degree once he graduates high school! 15 year old Aaron who is finishing up his drivers training course and can get his drivers license in Dec when he turns 16. 12 almost 13 year old Daughter Emma who is in love with life and animals of all kinds and wants to be a Veterinarian when she is an adult. 10 year old sports fanatic Ethan and 7 year old Caleb who just wants to be a "big" kid!

My husband Chandler is currently working on the Xbox One and has been working for Microsoft for about 9 years now. I can't wait for this project to be over and I am sure he feels the same way. No official release dates yet on the Xbox One but we are all hoping for the end of this year.
I have been digital scrapping for about 7 years now and I will never go back to paper scrapping, cuz lets face it this is just much easier for me to do. No fuss and no Mess!

Oh and we have lived here in Washington (state) for 7 years and I love every min of it. And as much as I called Utah (SLC) my home for 29 years of my life. Seattle is now my home! Hooray for being a Seattlite!